What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy keeps popping up on one of my pandora stations. This song was just playing, great vibe while working on my new brewing panel and watching the rain come down.

I'm heading to NOLA for a bit of of fun in a few weeks. Will spend some quality time on Frenchmen's street, hope to find some sweet jazz like this.

Cool passedpawn. That's one of my favorite jazz tunes. I think Grappelli played till he was like 100. He might still be playing. Also I was infatuated with Djangos story and how he burned his fingers together in his gypsy van. Here is a live video of that guy that is nice.

IMG_1539.JPG

At +\- 90+ dbls

Weezer buddy holly. Clever song. I listened to running down a dream before matches.

Another song I'd heard and never realized it was Weezer...you guys here have made me realize that in spite of thinking I was pretty knowledgeable about music I've actually missed a lot.
Do Lynyrd Skynyrd have something new going on? They've had a couple of line ups since the plane crash. I really liked Johnny with Hughie Thomasson and Rickey Medlocke and others but that was a while back.

That was a great video....so this Slipknot came on next. Death Metal is not my thing either but do appreciate some of the creative drums.

The drummer is great. It's Jay Weinberg, son of Max who was the drummer for Springsteen.

Back