What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highclere Castle Martini, 5:1 with a twist.
20220922_182342.jpg

It’s been a while since I worked on scratching beers off this poster.

It’s been years since I had this beer. I winched opening it, dreading a sweet pastry pumpkin beer.

But you what ???? It’s actually pretty good. My taste buds have been Plato games with my mind for years.

Cheers (again) to pumpkin beers !!!

183FF870-9CBF-4F18-9ABE-874AD08C5140.jpeg

Where’s the chicken tacos? Only for lunch? I love those picks! These are pretty good though! 😝
I have to admit I get tacos more than I post. There is a Mexican restaurant next door to where I work at times and it's just so easy, like every day, to order out lunch. They are always fast and easy and as soon as I call they just say your tacos will be ready in 10 minutes, what can I do? Not helping my diet much tho.

Homebrew Vienna Lager, recipe I swiped from @camonick
861F3156-ADAB-450E-8219-3C07A4311E77.jpeg

I have to admit I get tacos more than I post. There is a Mexican restaurant next door to where I work at times and it's just so easy, like every day, to order out lunch. They are always fast and easy and as soon as I call they just say your tacos will be ready in 10 minutes, what can I do? Not helping my diet much tho.

View attachment 781663
The beer looks awesome! I love me some tacos!😎

Welp, your secret is out now!!

View attachment 781663

Yeah, we'll I drink more beer then I post, so feel you!

Like your taps. Never thought about going through the top.
The little 5 cu ft freezer that I used is taller than it is wide or deep. Two kegs, a heat lamp, a C02 bottle and regulator, a fan, and a 2 line manifold all fit easily without a collar. It didn’t make sense, to me, to make the freezer taller just to mount the faucets. The little box the faucets are mounted in took longer to paint than it did to build. I call it the quick ‘n’ dirty keezer because, other than drilling a few holes, there wasn’t really any construction involved.

Back