What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hops !!!!

075C5F1E-BF5E-4516-8CCD-0AD0392A8841.jpeg

If I ever see it again, I’ll get a LOT more.

I’m on this tonight. Little different, but real tasty
View attachment 702580

Good to see you around these parts! 🍻

@CTownBrewer sent a great collection! This is the last glass of that wonderful FotD. Just another indication that no matter where one picks in the trade, you'll always get a good one! Thanks for the share!

PXL_20201015_195140779.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Norway Brewing Company’s Bam Brown Ale. Quick road trip up to Portland today

View attachment 702612
Ok. Slab's is always in my return trips from Maine. I hit that last Saturday.

I probably have a 12 pack of Saison du Row (oddly awesome with seafood) in the fridge right now (great price) and is that a Karls sausage or r u just happy to see us?

OT: another day of hurry up and wait meetings while it's 70° out and breezy. Clocking out early
IMG_20201015_164427.jpg

Ok. Slab's is always in my return trips from Maine. I hit that last Saturday.

I probably have a 12 pack of Saison du Row (oddly awesome with seafood) in the fridge right now (great price) and is that a Karls sausage or r u just happy to see us?

OT: another day of hurry up and wait meetings while it's 70° out and breezy. Clocking out earlyView attachment 702621
Yeah Slab is awesome!

I grabbed 6 Saison du Rows. Still have 4 left.

And I’m always happy to see you guys, but those are Karl’s sausages :)

Had what I believe is considered to be a very good lager fall into my possession. I will take everyone's word that it's a great style. I just don't get it, kind of like Lil' Sebastian.
lager.jpg

Thirsty Thursday
Lite beer from Miller: everything you always wanted in a beer and less. All: Did not Google that so if it's wrong, drink a Lite beer from Miller.
It was my favorite beer growing up. I have many fond memories.
Cheers.

I'm not holding back on the beer tonight--"Must be a holiday somewhere," he said, to himself, without any proof.
That butternut squash is 14" high, 18" in diameter, at the bottom, and 6.5 pounds.
The beer there has been in that bottle for 64 days. It's a Belgian Tripel at around 14% and turned out complicated, flavor-wise. On the subject of ABV, I checked with Brewer's Friend for "high ABV calculations" and it told me my beer is in the 15% ABV range. Who knows? It could be since I used three pounds of sugar.
That wood carving of toast on our wall is by a local, Detroit artist--really laid back dude and from what I could discern in three minutes, a decent person--has an interesting anecdote behind it. Briefly, I told him I only have $20 bucks on me because I really had that amount. He thought, rightly, I was bartering down. He gave us the piece under the selling price. I'll hook him up when things get back to normal.
busy photo.jpg

How’s everyone doing? I’m still kickin. Getting married in a few weeks and dealing with some health issues but wanted to pop back in and see how everyone is! Drinking a homebrew centennial blonde with imperial Loki yeast. Tasty 😋
View attachment 702007
Congrats on getting hitched, a new adventure lay a head for you both, hope the health issues pass quickly, take care.

Back