Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I had to look 3 times, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw broccoli on the can 😳..please tell me there's no broccoli in that beer!!! Must be hanging around Bongoyodeler.....
Hey hey hey. Even I draw the line at cat food. Broccoli in my beer?? YUK!!!!
Haha 😂 No broccoli was harmed in those beers or the home brewed IPAs I made too. I’m not sure exactly when, why or where the broccoli theme came from with Other Half, but I’ll have to look into it and ask the next time I’m there.

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good bro! I haven’t been on here in forever. I gotta step my game back up and get to dranking
Thanks. Just wrapped them with some HB Stout. Yeah, several elder members have been MIA for quit a while. More the merrier! 🍻

HB BA Tripel

PXL_20201017_183824646.jpg

Dgallo

If you ain’t first, you’re last Ricky Bobby
Reaction score
Smoking some ribs and fueling up with both bottles of @camonick ’s Pilsner. All your beers have been good but this is my favorite. This is as good as any Pilsner I’ve ever had. Truly a 4.4+/5 beer. Very well done. Sorry I couldn’t get a better picture. The clarity and brightness are perfect
5604AB4E-7C69-411A-A9C2-6953DFCDBF62.jpeg

Last edited:

CaddyWampus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
1st time for any kind of ribs for me. Just added the sauce but the ribs were a bit shriveled up. Is that normal? Doesn't look like the pictures...😞

Next...View attachment 702881
Unfortunately, that’s how beef ribs do in my experience. They usually taste good, but sometimes you wonder where the meat went lol

HopsAreGood

Reaction score
HB IPA...the lighting is weird and I’m not sure why, but the beer is extremely pale/yellow.

7.5%
97% 2-row, 3% golden naked oats
Omega Lutra yeast

Simple grain bill, ultra clean yeast, tons of late hops. It’s sort of an east coast/west coast hybrid.

Nelson, Columbus Cryo, Vic Secret

It’s still young and continuing to carb but so far it’s very promising.

EBEB3B95-0FF2-4466-9FFC-D7E6AF9B946C.jpeg

seanjwalker1

Dunkel Vater
Reaction score
Was gonna drink a Bells paradise but too angry. Walking out of Kroger like any other day and out of the blue got called the N word. Now I'm ex military and my 1st impulse was to get real ugly with an air assault😠. But thought no..he's looking for a confrontation and me being the brown skinned guy with the racist local Gestapo I would be the one sitting in jail or worse. 20 years in the army and DOD and gotta deal with this. Can't drink a beer now to angry 😠😠😠.

BongoYodeler

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Was gonna drink a Bells paradise but too angry. Walking out of Kroger like any other day and out of the blue got called the N word. Now I'm ex military and my 1st impulse was to get real ugly with an air assault😠. But thought no..he's looking for a confrontation and me being the brown skinned guy with the racist local Gestapo I would be the one sitting in jail or worse. 20 years in the army and DOD and gotta deal with this. Can't drink a beer now to angry 😠😠😠.
People can be idiots, and too many of them. I just don't get it.