What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Mild

IMG_5740.JPG

Wow. Some beers are sip worthy, and this beer sure is one of them!!

Outstanding!!!

View attachment 635427
Couldn't agree more. Just got back from the packy looking for their kriek. First I've seen that distro around here. Instead found a Fiddlehead wild ale Pretty good
IMG_20190713_202002.jpeg

Triple Crossing Falcon Smash IPA. Man we have a Kroger here with a 12 tap bar and Amazing Selection of beer and wine. I've been gone too long.View attachment 635457

If you haven’t already you have to check out Triple Crossing. I believe their IPAs fly under the radar b/c of The Veil and The Answer.

Triple Crossing Falcon Smash IPA. Man we have a Kroger here with a 12 tap bar and Amazing Selection of beer and wine. I've been gone too long.View attachment 635457

I went to a place near RVA a few weeks ago called kuba kuba (sister in law lives there and took us there) and I got the falcon smash on draft in like a 40oz mug lol. My first from triple crossing and it was tasty.

It's about time they started making something like that at the craft breweries. I brewed a really good one months ago plan to re-brew again!

I really like this one and it is brewed in Denver and is named after the Black Canyon of the Gunnison River. New Belgium makes one called 1554 and I don’t like it as much... may be because I’m not a New Belgium fanboy.

I haven’t been over to Granite Coast Brewing in Peabody yet (next town over) but I know Jeff the co owner and head brewer. He’s a good dude. If you head over there let me know maybe I’ll take the family over for a beer and join ya

Back