What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now on to the milk
IMG_20190714_192911.jpg

Currently drinking the Hermit Thrush which is the last of my first box from @fourfarthing
Sparkle was a great night cap last night. Actually everything he sent was delicious now that I think about it!
Camera isn’t working so no pictures for proof

Ragged Point as in south of Big Sur. We road 25, 198, Nac-Ferg, then north on Hwy1. Local loop :)
Wife and I will be in Furndale, Humboldt county, next month for her father's passing. Looking forward to gettting out of the 106-108 real feel heat. Mentioned I was looking up breweries in the area, boy that didn't go over well...

Just dropped wife off at the airport for her South Lake Tahoe trip visiting the eldest granddaughter. 12days off after today!
Coffee...

Did they get that highway fixed. Iirc there was a slide. It looked impossible to fix.

Yup, you can drive through the whole way again. Big Sur was closed off at both the North and South "entrances" leaving it more-or-less not accessible by car (not entirely factual, but you get the point).

Wife and I will be in Furndale, Humboldt county, next month for her father's passing. Looking forward to gettting out of the 106-108 real feel heat. Mentioned I was looking up breweries in the area, boy that didn't go over well...

Just dropped wife off at the airport for her South Lake Tahoe trip visiting the eldest granddaughter. 12days off after today!
Coffee...

Ferndale is cute! We're camping at Mattole Campground later this month which isn't too far from there. You have Eel River Brewing and Lost Coast Brewing nearby ;)

Back