What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything I've had from firestone walker is good
20180511_184644.jpeg

@RevKev this is the second French toast I have tried. The first was by brothers in Harrisonburg, VA. That was good. This one is truly like French toast. It has a cinnamon aroma and the maple syrup comes through maybe a little strong for me. Not sure how many I can drink in a sitting it’s a little too sweet for me and I find it hard to call it a DIPA. There is no way you can tell it’s 8.6%.
AAF7A0F0-B9D3-45BB-96D4-F02EE93D6B53.jpeg
Overall it’s solid and tastes like the description but I’d crush those Double Tropical Smoothies over this everyday. This brewery seems pretty solid and I can’t wait to see what shows up here next in PA.

@RevKev this is the second French toast I have tried. The first was by brothers in Harrisonburg, VA. That was good. This one is truly like French toast. It has a cinnamon aroma and the maple syrup comes through maybe a little strong for me. Not sure how many I can drink in a sitting it’s a little too sweet for me and I find it hard to call it a DIPA. There is no way you can tell it’s 8.6%. View attachment 569797 Overall it’s solid and tastes like the description but I’d crush those Double Tropical Smoothies over this everyday. This brewery seems pretty solid and I can’t wait to see what shows up here next in PA.
All part of a balanced breakfast lol... One of the most unique beer experiences I've had this year. Yeah you get all that flavor and a sweet and bitter aftertaste. I can't wait to find that beer, this brewery definitely has some potential!!

I went back to the store the next day and they sold the rest of them but was able to find the cider I liked and more three claw. Call it a consolation prize lol

@RevKev this is the second French toast I have tried. The first was by brothers in Harrisonburg, VA. That was good. This one is truly like French toast. It has a cinnamon aroma and the maple syrup comes through maybe a little strong for me. Not sure how many I can drink in a sitting it’s a little too sweet for me and I find it hard to call it a DIPA. There is no way you can tell it’s 8.6%. View attachment 569797 Overall it’s solid and tastes like the description but I’d crush those Double Tropical Smoothies over this everyday. This brewery seems pretty solid and I can’t wait to see what shows up here next in PA.

I’d love to get my hands on a few if any of you guys have access to them.

I actually have never been, had some of the beers and were quite nice on par with Saranac and some others! Another cool place I've heard of from my Brothers was climbing bines, meh beer but they have their own hop fields! Timber frame brewery, super cool. Next time I ship to you I'll include some more local goodies

View attachment 569776

@fourfarthing I saw this and purchased it, you turned me onto them and this is fantastic.. Funky nose, tastes like lemonade!

Love it. About as local as you can get too. Cool guy.

E6F1A89F-ABEA-4CE8-A051-F4792A25326F.jpeg
I’d love to get my hands on a few if any of you guys have access to them.

I have access to the French toast. I can hook you up if RevKev doesn’t or you can wait for the FOTD and if you chose me I can throw a couple in. I might be able to get a Double Tropical smoothie. There was 1 left in the malt liquor section yesterday, not sure why it was in there. I can check tomorrow morning. Send me a pm and let me know what you want to do.

I’m having this for @PatrickGoss one of his favorites!!! I know your still watching buddy!!

I’d never heard of them before the trade and I’m definitely a fan. Them and Cellarmaker are on different levels.

I try to send the best I can! I’m not surprised you haven’t heard of any of these breweries, they’re all very small local producers. The only stuff any of them package is not distro’d beyond the few counties around each brewery, so majorly limited.

I try to send the best I can! I’m not surprised you haven’t heard of any of these breweries, they’re all very small local producers. The only stuff any of them package is not distro’d beyond the few counties around each brewery, so majorly limited.

You’re lucky to live near them. I haven’t had anything I don’t like, yet. Not just average beers, either. These are incredible.

I bought a "Best of Belgium" 12-pack on sale for $8, and I'm making a serious dent in the Stellas that came in it. Saving the Leffes and most of the Hoegaardens.

Right??? I’m always talking up HenHouse, cause I think they’re putting out some seriously good beers. Glad you dig it too!

My god, man. They are KILLING it at Henhouse. By the way, I know it isn’t appropriate; but, I think this is my new favorite glass. Kudos for getting it here in one piece!

D1B6D13B-523E-4ED9-AC7F-2BD38743CAA1.jpeg

Back