What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, that's why I let the kids have the upstairs bedrooms. I don't have to see the mess...

Coffee done, almost beer time now that daughter's gymnastics is over.

Yeah... I could keep the door closed, but messes irritate me.

I needs to learn him good what done be a clean room.

Blending session at the bruery terruex. Good times!

Urr.... Need to do one of those?

Slammed a celebration earlier while cleaning the smoker, but at a civic ballet performance of 'The Nutcracker'. 5yo is enthralled, but asking questions every 5 seconds. Good thing we are literally the last row.

Ramen likely later.

OT: water at intermission.

Drinking more water. This is about to happen though.

IMG_9230.jpg

Funk Metal from 2013. Dregs going into this barrel.

View attachment 317633

View attachment 317634

View attachment 317635

I think I have one if those. How is it holding up?

Preparing dinner and drinking this. Not sure I'll be drinking too many after this
View attachment 317731
View attachment 317732

Same for this one. Still hot??

View's not bad here. Beer could be better.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1448152902.043547.jpg

Same for this one. Still hot??

View's not bad here. Beer could be better.

Drinking really nice. I'm tempted too have another, but future me says hangovers at kids birthday parties at chuck-e-cheese would not be fun.

Where's vacation? We got 2 inches of snow last night.

Drinking really nice. I'm tempted too have another, but future me says hangovers at kids birthday parties at chuck-e-cheese would not be fun.

Where's vacation? We got 2 inches of snow last night.

Have another. They sell bmc at my local one. Just start drinking as soon as you wake up tomorrow and keep drinking! Sloppy Saturday and Sunday ftw! :D

Had Assawoman Angry Brown Clown and Maryland Marzen at the Assawoman/Ocean City Tap Room. Not spectacular but at least not riddled with off-flavors like the OCBC beers earlier were. Diet Pepsi before back to the room for more drinking and "fun". Happy anniversary to me.

just had @geoffey 's Kriek with pineapple fried rice. excellent beer, geoffey! and I did find Pseudo Sue at my local, so I'm having that now. gonna save your Farmhouse for tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back