What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good ish there. What year?

Might actually take off here soon. 3 hour flight delay so far. Departure time kept dancing around tho. Had to chug a beer to get back to the gate earlier only to find out the flight had been delayed another hour.

I honestly have no idea but i figure its this year since the bottle shop guy mentioned it only came out around these times.

I end up picking up Chimay Red if I have too much money and can't decide what to get.

I'm drinking a coffee Porter as a nightcap. Brilliant.

View attachment 317828

Ill be sure to grab a bottle when i get a chance, ive seen it at a few of the bottle shops i visit.

I need to get that. I see it everywhere.

You really should, its really tasty, but then again my belgian beer experience is pretty limited.

Second cup of coffee. Rainy day...still not so bad.

1448197827556-1371741327.jpg

More coff, leftover migas from yesterday morning. Wife has the stomach bug that the boy had Friday, youngest daughter thinks she has it too. The oldest and I are planning escape routes.

More coff, leftover migas from yesterday morning. Wife has the stomach bug that the boy had Friday, youngest daughter thinks she has it too. The oldest and I are planning escape routes.

Run while you still have the chance!

Water. Yeast pitched on the cherry wheat. Shower time, then time for more coffee and son's hockey game. Then beer...

Hotel coffee, gross.

Missing football for driving home from a wedding and then family pictures. At least we're going to Firestone for lunch and a beer. Might convince my wife to let me get a growler.

Mass amounts of alcohol helps ward off the sickness;)

Finishing my last coffee, chilly, gray day, feeling lazy.

water. Bottling my La Folie clone I brewed back in March and added a plethora of dregs to. And racking a gallon of sour saison onto peaches.

Back