What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 1448077250130.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 43
Some hops. Lagunitas is available here now. Win for rural NW AR.

IMG_20151120_221454.jpg

Nice, my 6 year old won't touch the stuff. She will do chicken nugget parm though, so all hope is not lost.

Nightcap?
View attachment 317570

Yep. Whenever I take the kids out to the local diner, they'll order stuff like eggplant parm, stuffed shells, and ravioli. I'm not a big fan of eggplant, so the kids got to gorge on it tonight. I'll take chicken nugget parm instead hahaha

Eehhh... Enough cheese will make anything good. Even chicken nuggets. :)

I love eggplant parm, baba ganoush, etc. Oh, addicted to cheese, too.

Celebration #4.

My milk stout. Carbing up great, another week and it'll be perfect. So toasty, smooth and just that right amount of sweetness from the lactose.

WP_20151120_002.jpg

This. I need to quit Facebook. Apparently if you don't agree 100% with what someone says on Facebook, you've "attacked" thar person.

I quit Facebook 3 years ago. Best decision I ever made. So much BS I didn't need in my life.

Water with dinner. Got home from work at 10pm.

Dude peak season is great huh. I had 60 plus this week.

Coffee. Headed to my PT job cause I hate myself. Next day off is next Sunday.

A bit chilly at 28° on my run this morning. Prepping now for a minor s-show of a day. Somehow I get the job of cleaning the house while SWMBO gets to go for a haircut. Those typically take half a day.

Convenient.

Café.

Dude peak season is great huh. I had 60 plus this week.

Yeah...I was driving a rural route yesterday in an area where no roads are marked neither are the driveways/mailboxes. So it was fun in the dark figuring out where people live.

But all that OT will buy a good amount of BCBS...

Yeah...I was driving a rural route yesterday in an area where no roads are marked neither are the driveways/mailboxes. So it was fun in the dark figuring out where people live.

But all that OT will buy a good amount of BCBS...

Music to my ears. OT and BCBS. Unfortunately for me OT comes about as often as BCBS, but I always snatch it up.

Coffee and making Nutella stuffed French toast.

I don't get OT. Sadface.jpg

French pressed stale Costa Rican from TJ's. It's only a month old and it's just flat.

I start roasting my own after Christmas.

I quit Facebook 3 years ago. Best decision I ever made. So much BS I didn't need in my life.

My primary use for Facebook these days is Milk the Funk. Kind of silly that they use FB instead of a forum, but still fun to follow.

Coffee and on my way out to a buddy's for brew day.

A bit chilly at 28° on my run this morning. Prepping now for a minor s-show of a day. Somehow I get the job of cleaning the house while SWMBO gets to go for a haircut. Those typically take half a day.

Convenient.

Café.

Uh, brew day instead? ;)

Coffee. Misses is working all weekend, so beer time will come early today and tomorrow. Hoping to get a brew session in today or tomorrow.

Finishing coffee and then helping my son pick up food bags for scouts and then on to building this year's firebird (also with scouts). Thinking of stouts tonight tho.

Are y'all gonna have armed guards 24 hrs a day after what chit heads did last year to the firebird?

Coffee waiting on the appliance part store to open. Luckily the oven decided to quit working this weekend and not in a couple of days

Are y'all gonna have armed guards 24 hrs a day after what chit heads did last year to the firebird?

Coffee waiting on the appliance part store to open. Luckily the oven decided to quit working this weekend and not in a couple of days

There will be cameras on it and then people around the clock for the last couple of days. Sucks to have to do that, but no choice unfortunately.

Recovering from last night. Sadly no pics but I was not trying to lose my phone at lost rhino. Apparently I bought an $11 pour last night

And your up before noon. I guess you didn't end up drinking straight from the tap, or throwing any kegs into the parking lot?

Water. Coffee was a mistake. I hate public bathrooms.

Back