What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carb sample of house pale. Needs more time.

IMG_20151121_111907.jpg

Recovering from last night. Sadly no pics but I was not trying to lose my phone at lost rhino. Apparently I bought an $11 pour last night

And your up before noon. I guess you didn't end up drinking straight from the tap, or throwing any kegs into the parking lot?

Water. Coffee was a mistake. I hate public bathrooms.

A small flight at Ocean City Brewing Company. An English brown, a dry stout, and an ESB. They were all pretty bad. I expected as much as I haven't heard anything worthwhile about the place.

Dragons Milk to go with it.

How is that? Went to a bar recently and saw a 4 or 6 pack (can't remember which, not looking up) sitting all alone at the bottom of the beer cooler, when I asked for one, they said it was samples for the manager to see if they should carry it. I asked if a customer's opinion mattered and she said she couldn't sell it to me. Derrrrrrrr.

How is that? Went to a bar recently and saw a 4 or 6 pack (can't remember which, not looking up) sitting all alone at the bottom of the beer cooler, when I asked for one, they said it was samples for the manager to see if they should carry it. I asked if a customer's opinion mattered and she said she couldn't sell it to me. Derrrrrrrr.

It's delicious. This one is a 2014, but you need to drink it. I think 4 packs go for around $11 up here.

Year round bourbon barrel stout? Hell yes. I wouldn't compare to limited release bourbon barrel stouts but for that price, I should buy a case a drink one every other week.

Very good stuff, you should have asked her to give you one then;)

Coffee. Been outside for 5 hours in 40f putting up holiday lights.
Once the meatloaf is out of the over and my son is fed I am drinking my face off!!!!!

Back