What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB rye pale ale. Really been digging the rye experiments. It might be a mainstay.
View attachment 738964

Also gotta show off the old cans (mostly local) my wife and I found in her grandparents garage. They’d been slowly cleaning it out and were planning on just tossing these but I’m going to try and find them a good home. I took about half because of duplicates but might end up with more. Some are even still full!
View attachment 738965
Nice line up. :)

A nice German Wheat and a Blond Ale
IMG_20210814_115708014.jpg

Took a growler of my HB Apricot Wheat and a growler of my Irish Red Ale to a party last night. There was a ton of beer and other adult beverages so no surprise I brought some back home. Finishing the apricot wheat this afternoon on the back patio. It's a bit under carbed, sitting in a less than half filled growler overnight, but still tasty as hell. I'll definitely make this again.

EFFB4D1D-C533-465C-ABA8-C244513A089B.jpeg

"You actually made this!?!?"
That's gotta be nice. Outside of this community, I don't think people get how good the beer makers are.
For some reason, I had it in my mind (because I would do it) that drinking directly from the growler is legit. I'm thinking it isn't now. In my defense, I've never had beer from a growler.

That's gotta be nice. Outside of this community, I don't think people get how good the beer makers are.
For some reason, I had it in my mind (because I would do it) that drinking directly from the growler is legit. I'm thinking it isn't now. In my defense, I've never had beer from a growler.
Good God no!! I brought cups!!!!!

You're running the gamut. I'm about as one-dimensional as they come--no wine, no hard liquor, no brandy, no liqueurs no mixed drinks, etc. In other words, you could store everything but beer at my house and it would stay safe until it got dusty and beyond.
Wife's a big fan of Margarita's. I'll point that one out to her.
Surprisingly decent. Taste like a margarita...

Another Need to get more of this!View attachment 738929
Coincidence? DDH Oh-J at the bar. Bar needs to clean their glasses better. I think I like the easy drinking plain Oh-J but this is a nice twist

IMG_20210814_173716.jpg

And good news/bad news. Just found out Spyglass is moving from their small location 33% closer to my house. Bad news? Right over the tax free shopping border which exit is a madhouse during the holidays with shoppers. They will explode with the amount of visitors. I kind of liked it hidden away close to the stores I shop. The struggle is real
IMG_20210814_193011.jpg

Back