What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nelson sauvin and oats SMaSH
EA36C262-45A4-4D41-A772-08E1B33755E7.jpeg

Digging into the cellar. I don’t remember how old this is, but a series of Petrus brews bottled for Trader Joe’s a ways back. Has some nice funk to it, but it’s perfect to cut through the pulled pork sandwich from my bbq last week.

Attachments

• 3EE3879B-13F1-430D-97E0-227B4AD8B4EB.jpeg
    3EE3879B-13F1-430D-97E0-227B4AD8B4EB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Is the Austin Homebrew kit? I got that one a ways back, and since the full recipe is included, I've brewed it again a couple times, with a couple modifications. Great beer that ages really well.

I did the morebeer one and based on that and this forum already have another going and one in planning.

Probably a decade or so ago, I could only find 2 gingers in an Irish pub in Minneapolis. It was immediately my favorite whiskey, and just insanely smooth to me. I've seen it posted a few times in this thread and even though I don't touch hard booze anymore, it makes me happy to see it getting some love out there.

Probably a decade or so ago, I could only find 2 gingers in an Irish pub in Minneapolis. It was immediately my favorite whiskey, and just insanely smooth to me. I've seen it posted a few times in this thread and even though I don't touch hard booze anymore, it makes me happy to see it getting some love out there.
I saw @grampamark drinking it on occasion and I was intrigued. This is my first bottle and I like it. I usually drink Jack but this is a lot cheaper and tastes good too. Might have to consider a switch. I just can’t get it locally.

Latest posts

Back