What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying being retired more and more even though I’m working semi full time again. Hefe earlier and then a great Brown ale. Now at home with Old Forester!
8899EE57-BBDE-4656-9DD8-19D88A43C306.jpeg
52494201-DA69-432E-96FA-6BE165B4848D.jpeg
2C7A5A4B-6A4F-44D0-82DC-AEE45E379120.jpeg

If you try WB-06 and pitch and hold at 75, you’ll should get a good banana aroma and taste, although the taste is not as big as the aroma. Debating pushing to 80 with 1 degree variance but it sells so good now I’m afraid to ruin a good thing.

In my pre-fermentation temp control days, I made a Roggenbier... forgot the yeast. Fermented really warm in the Texas summer. Lifted the lid and I've never smelled such a powerful banana presence. Unreal!

😯😕 sorry to hear that. Beer won't fix it but it will definitely make you think it will !!! 👍
Made me feel better after throwing a little tantrum.
Tractor and washer are fixed so drinking a victory drink. I’m not normally a fan of Coors, but this is actually not bad. Bought a six pack on a whim at the liquor store when I was on a parts run this morning.
CF2C3C51-3589-4BCC-B2D5-B010426EFBCD.jpeg

Never seen that beer. When I went to medic school in San Antonio when I was 18 (1982) it was the first time I had ever had or even heard of Coors. It was exotic to be drinking something other than Strohs, Miller or Bud. Lol then the next year I was stationed to Germany and my outlook on what a beer is changed forever.

Long story with my son. His taste is wacked out. Every thing taste the same to him unfortunately. Future DiL enjoys my hard lemonades and a good mead when I can pull it off.

HB IPA Pre-gaming

View attachment 731363
Your hard lemonade is quite tasty. My ingredients should be here next week to attempt to try your recipe.
Never seen that beer. When I went to medic school in San Antonio when I was 18 (1982) it was the first time I had ever had or even heard of Coors. It was exotic to be drinking something other than Strohs, Miller or Bud. Lol then the next year I was stationed to Germany and my outlook on what a beer is changed forever.
It’s a pre-prohibition lager. The recipe had supposedly been lost for decades. It is more flavorful than their other macro lagers.
Now this—
E16EBFF5-6C7C-45DA-BA95-B832D67B87CB.jpeg

Made me feel better after throwing a little tantrum.
Tractor and washer are fixed so drinking a victory drink. I’m not normally a fan of Coors, but this is actually not bad. Bought a six pack on a whim at the liquor store when I was on a parts run this morning.
View attachment 731373

I tasted that particular beer on tap at the brewery during a tour a few years ago. I thought the same it is pretty decent.

First full day at the Outer Banks. My 2 year old is down for a nap. Time to break out the good stuff. This is a nice amber mead made from Avocado blossom honey. I like the fact that they kept the ABV down to 8.5%. I don’t feel bad for drinking the whole 500mL lol.
7F77E273-C0D5-4490-80A2-8063DA1F7670.jpeg
E34AD5C3-7D3B-445F-A150-D23534BBC8C9.jpeg

Fidens and Other Half collab - Eugenes Broccoli

Fidens did this release for the locals, surprise release they posted Friday at 3 and open special. It’s been crazy trying to get fiden’s since they blew up and I only live 10 miles away. People have been lining up 10pm the night before the release.
3DDAB596-909E-4477-821A-68CCCEB197C5.jpeg

Could be a stalker lol. But I just know by what beers are available out by the finger lakes lol
So I do have a stalker… Yes another item checked off the bucket list!! LOL
I just picked up the OH x Fidens collab yesterday brewed at OH, Broccoli Axe I think it’s called. I didn’t know they brewed one at Fidens too.
I’m curious to try Fidens some day but I’m excited for this collab too.

So I do have a stalker… Yes another item checked off the bucket list!! LOL
I just picked up the OH x Fidens collab yesterday brewed at OH, Broccoli Axe I think it’s called. I didn’t know they brewed one at Fidens too.
I’m curious to try Fidens some day but I’m excited for this collab too.
I have a buddy that has no commitments in life so he waits in line for fidens. I’m sure he would trade you for a mortalis stout if you can get one

Latest posts

Back