What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colorado beer
Irish Red
A027A42B-3FB8-4A16-B197-BC8E282EB2C1.jpeg

I had to look 3 times, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw broccoli on the can 😳..please tell me there's no broccoli in that beer!!! Must be hanging around Bongoyodeler.....
Hey hey hey. Even I draw the line at cat food. Broccoli in my beer?? YUK!!!!
Haha 😂 No broccoli was harmed in those beers or the home brewed IPAs I made too. I’m not sure exactly when, why or where the broccoli theme came from with Other Half, but I’ll have to look into it and ask the next time I’m there.

Smoking some ribs and fueling up with both bottles of @camonick ’s Pilsner. All your beers have been good but this is my favorite. This is as good as any Pilsner I’ve ever had. Truly a 4.4+/5 beer. Very well done. Sorry I couldn’t get a better picture. The clarity and brightness are perfect
5604AB4E-7C69-411A-A9C2-6953DFCDBF62.jpeg

Last edited:
HB IPA...the lighting is weird and I’m not sure why, but the beer is extremely pale/yellow.

7.5%
97% 2-row, 3% golden naked oats
Omega Lutra yeast

Simple grain bill, ultra clean yeast, tons of late hops. It’s sort of an east coast/west coast hybrid.

Nelson, Columbus Cryo, Vic Secret

It’s still young and continuing to carb but so far it’s very promising.

EBEB3B95-0FF2-4466-9FFC-D7E6AF9B946C.jpeg

Was gonna drink a Bells paradise but too angry. Walking out of Kroger like any other day and out of the blue got called the N word. Now I'm ex military and my 1st impulse was to get real ugly with an air assault😠. But thought no..he's looking for a confrontation and me being the brown skinned guy with the racist local Gestapo I would be the one sitting in jail or worse. 20 years in the army and DOD and gotta deal with this. Can't drink a beer now to angry 😠😠😠.

Was gonna drink a Bells paradise but too angry. Walking out of Kroger like any other day and out of the blue got called the N word. Now I'm ex military and my 1st impulse was to get real ugly with an air assault😠. But thought no..he's looking for a confrontation and me being the brown skinned guy with the racist local Gestapo I would be the one sitting in jail or worse. 20 years in the army and DOD and gotta deal with this. Can't drink a beer now to angry 😠😠😠.
People can be idiots, and too many of them. I just don't get it.

Back