What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A beer named Sue,
iwodbm.jpg[img]

This Abner guy must have been a really nice guy.

View attachment 589554
One of my favorite bars always have multiple HF's on draft. They have great choices besides HF but when then have a good lineup I can barely make it alphabetically out of HF's A's.

I know I didn't check Haze on my form but the chick that took my order made a good mistake.

Haze
IMG_20180923_204243.jpeg

One of my favorite bars always have multiple HF's on draft. They have great choices besides HF but when then have a good lineup I can barely make it alphabetically out of HF's A's.

I know I didn't check Haze on my form but the chick that took my order made a good mistake.

Haze
View attachment 589558

Armsby Abby. October 25th. I’m there pre Clutch show at the palladium

What year (can’t make it out in the pic)? Just got a bottle of 2016 today.

Sorry I wasn't able to focus! It's a 2017. I had a 2016 a few weeks ago and it's tasting much better than the 17 right now. The bourbon is still super forward with the 17 right now. The 16 was really balanced and more mellow.

Sorry I wasn't able to focus! It's a 2017. I had a 2016 a few weeks ago and it's tasting much better than the 17 right now. The bourbon is still super forward with the 17 right now. The 16 was really balanced and more mellow.
Pre and Post bUD ownership. Grocery stores still have 2017 for sale. Couldn't find it 2 weeks after distribution couple years back.

Such a long drinking weekend had to lay off today. Octoberfest yesterday and an Irish wake on Friday. No pictures of the Jameson or beers but, way too many beers. Sorry no pictures before getting ripped I was playing the pipes, doesn’t work the other way around.

Making me want to pull this 2015 out. FYI, this was a FotD offer that I gladly accepted.

IMG_1627.JPG

Last day before rejoining the workforce. Seemed appropriate. (Not from this week’s extravagant beer run, though that would be cool)

View attachment 589565
Hope you settle in well! Cheers man and congrats

Taste tested this wild I've had in the carboy for >2yrs on roselaire faintest bit sour and has some white peach on the nose. Hope there aren't any critters in there I don't want I did forget about this beer for a year lol
20180923_224117.jpeg
20180923_224025.jpeg

Back