What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6175.JPG

HB AIPA

Eff it, I am on a roll. How about some house numbers while we are at it? I pulled the old ones down when we bought the crib about 4.5yrs ago. Now your beers will always arrive at the proper address instead of my neighbors, and UPS/Fedex/wife/etc will stop hassling me about the house numbers.

Before (there is a level in that picture, crazy ... I usually freeball it and usually doesn't turn out all that well.
IMG_20180925_132915.jpg

Poor fellow needs a beer - only got one wing
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180925135130127_COVER.jpg

From Georgia and FotD!!!!
IMG_20180925_135608.jpg

Beer 1 - Left Hand Brewing Oktoberfest
Beer 2 - [emoji91][emoji88]$

I attribute these to showing up at my house after work to my wife's grandparents being at our house. More to come, much more

I'm drinking my homemade hard water. It's kind of an experiment that turned out surprisingly good! Costed less than $20 for 5 gallons.

It's totally fermented like a full boil extract. Corn Syrup, Honey, Cling Peaches and hopped with Mt Hood and pitched S-33. I also added gypsum, acid blend, yeast energizer.

Tastes like fizzy peach water. ABV is 4.5%

Regulator is turned up just for this sucker. 15psi @ 38F. Suds were pretty nice too. Short lived though....
20180925_173344.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm drinking my homemade hard water. It's kind of an experiment that turned out surprisingly good! Costed less than $20 for 5 gallons.

It's totally fermented like a full boil extract. Corn Syrup, Honey, Cling Peaches and hopped with Mt Good and pitched S-33. I also added gypsum, acid blend, yeast energizer.

Tastes like fizzy peach water. ABV is 4.5%

Regulator is turned up just for this sucker. 15psi @ 38F. Suds were pretty nice too. Short lived though....
View attachment 589823

do share that recipe please!

You guys combining yet? We've got 81 acres of beans out. Stalk quality in corn supposedly sucks, hopefully we'll dry out enough to get some picked this week.

18 acres of corn (headlands) just to calibrate the monitors and make sure the dryer works. But that was a week ago. We've had rain constantly since it seems.

Latest posts

Back