What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight's line up.

IMG_0547.jpg

Drinking a Goose Island IPA because my keg kicked today. It came as a total surprise because I thought we hadn't had that much of it. Going to be commercial beer for about a month now. Bummer.

Rev, you're tearing it up while I'm drying up! 😖

Flying into Portland Thursday, heading to Seaside. With wife so not making Portland brewery stops, but got the ok for a Craft Beer store drive by. Any one recommend any fruit sours or stouts from that area. Think I've had my fill of WC IPAs unless any highly recommended. Any other suggestions are appreciated also. Thanks!

At work...coffee.

No on beer, but I love seaside and it has a special place in my heart. Please send pics. A good bet is to go to Willamette for pinot. I love that pinot. Well, come to think of it breakside is in portland. The ipa won a gold at gabf. Also, I assume you can find modern times there. there are some good brew out that way, hope you find them.

Bennington Wedding Pale Ale - because I need room in my keezer for a new NEIPA that just stopped fermenting....

If you're into saisons, and other farmhouse style ales, I recommend finding some beer from The Commons. My only brewery stop on my visit to Portland, I did have quite a bit of other local beer on tap other places. I brought some home it was that good. But I'm a saison lover.

No on beer, but I love seaside and it has a special place in my heart. Please send pics. A good bet is to go to Willamette for pinot. I love that pinot. Well, come to think of it breakside is in portland. The ipa won a gold at gabf. Also, I assume you can find modern times there. there are some good brew out that way, hope you find them.

Thanks guys! I'll spot these out..

HB Hard raspberry lemonade and nice gift from RevKev!!

View attachment 1501636550662.jpg

View attachment 1501636559433.jpg

Haha. That looks pretty fresh. Hey what do you do with that sauce you always have going on the side? Had some of my neipa last night.

Usually I brush more sauce on as they cook. With wings I just give them a dunk when I flip them. Boiling the marinade down gives me the sticky wings I like. If it's a really thin marinade, I will whisk in a little flour before I put it on the grill.

HB 2 hearted clone, sorry it's too dark for pix. YUM.

While watching 'Last Week Tonight' about the mooch and Alex Jones. HWMO is now rewatching GoT...a contrast in media experience.

@pianoman, note seaside is known for sourdough pancakes (at pig n pancake if its still there) There is a small but mighty aquarium if its still there and they had these seals that you could feed, that was pretty epic, really. I had a girlfriend in portland, long story. My best friend cousin, lives there and he is hip, ill reach out to him. He had his rehearsal dinner at widmer brewery, one if their stalwarts if I am correct. Cannon beach is pretty amazing. Almost got caught in sneaker tide with said gf (long story). Sneaker tides there are legit as in one second at ankles, next above your head. Dont miss willamette seriously. The pinot is solid.

Thanks patrick, i have to try that as we both have the same amazing grill. Got it a few months ago used. Man do i love that grill.

OT drinking bud light.

View attachment 1501649095861.jpg

Lavender sparkling wine. One of those experiments that takes 3 wrong turns during the process yet ends up somewhere good.

20170802_173137_HDR.jpg

@pianoman, note seaside is known for sourdough pancakes (at pig n pancake if its still there) There is a small but mighty aquarium if its still there and they had these seals that you could feed, that was pretty epic, really. I had a girlfriend in portland, long story. My best friend cousin, lives there and he is hip, ill reach out to him. He had his rehearsal dinner at widmer brewery, one if their stalwarts if I am correct. Cannon beach is pretty amazing. Almost got caught in sneaker tide with said gf (long story). Sneaker tides there are legit as in one second at ankles, next above your head. Dont miss willamette seriously. The pinot is solid.

Thanks patrick, i have to try that as we both have the same amazing grill. Got it a few months ago used. Man do i love that grill.

OT drinking bud light.

Thanks for the info. Letting the wife drives things but that beach looks like a winner.

Lunch HB...

View attachment 1501700567331.jpg

Latest posts

Back