What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started my off night with these two with an HB habanero pale in between.

2017-08-03 20.41.52.jpg

2017-08-03 20.42.18.jpg

Mine is not clear , I got mine in April from the brewery. Lots of hop residue. Really like it. I think it's better than the Heady Topper.

I agree. I'm concerned that hotlanta has an older can (maybe from a swap) and isn't getting all that hop juiciness that make FB so great! The Alchemist doesn't date their cans.

On a side note - I had a Zombie Dust a few weeks ago that was brewed back in February and not treated nicely in the meantime. It was not as good as some fresh ones I got thru a HB swap last year.

In my mind I am drinking this anyway - will not get to this for about three weeks as I just kegged it - but simply gorgeous.

Storm Stalker.jpg

Probably some bottles left over in the supermarket, now going with discount. Good taste, nice bitter. Might try to see if they have more :)

20170804_170950_HDR.jpg

Bit of a rough start to our Seaside Oregon trip. Son tried raw oyster for the first time. Started pucking at 10 last night and hasn't stopped. No one else had a problem so don't think it's poisening. Traffic here is redicoulously obserd. Almost don't want to go out. Took us 30min to go 5min yesterday once near town.

Starbucks coffee..

Another hot humid day,
X9VtSFQ.jpg

Monkish Juice
ZDwj9oi.jpg

Very Good 'n You
yXY4TaB.jpg

Bottled (Keg Conditioned) HB NEIPA, still tasty,

QGVu1kP.jpg

Pic 1 Mosaic SMaSH Homebrew

Pic 2 Juice Kaboose NEIPA. Ghost Train Brewing. 1st NEIPA in the Birmingham area. 10.2%!!!

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

Back