What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@finsfan Since you won't be drinking for a while, I think someone needs to take care of that rad JK Snorkel glass :D

Yeesh, just pulled up to the resort. Long ass day. Our bags did not make it on our flight, but we were able to drive to richmond to meet up with them. Newark is the worst with baggage.

All roads are dry, no idea why our original flight was canceled.

Need a drink and to hit this snow.

Yeesh, just pulled up to the resort. Long ass day. Our bags did not make it on our flight, but we were able to drive to richmond to meet up with them. Newark is the worst with baggage.

All roads are dry, no idea why our original flight was canceled.

Need a drink and to hit this snow.

At least you made it - have fun! :mug:

Need this so bad. Have to do a major release tonight from midnight to 6am so I think I'll nap some after dinner ... and after an after dinner beer.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1424991236.374124.jpg

Okay, here's my guess on the whole @finsfan mystery. He heard that Lifetime is going to do a movie on the whole Martin-Incognito debacle with auditions to start in September. He is going to try out for the role of Incognito, and is going on a strict workout regimen until then. What he hasn't said yet is that @Remmy and @Psylocide will be his training coaches. He's screwed.

Core Oatmeal Stout. No work tomorrow. Time for beer.

IMG_20150226_165429.jpg

At least you made it - have fun! :mug:

Need this so bad. Have to do a major release tonight from midnight to 6am so I think I'll nap some after dinner ... and after an after dinner beer.
View attachment 259451

Okay, here's my guess on the whole @finsfan mystery. He heard that Lifetime is going to do a movie on the whole Martin-Incognito debacle with auditions to start in September. He is going to try out for the role of Incognito, and is going on a strict workout regimen until then. What he hasn't said yet is that @Remmy and @Psylocide will be his training coaches. He's screwed.

AHAHAHA! I actually laughed out loud at that one! I just need to put on 130 lbs and grow 2 inches in the next 6 months. Seems feasible.

AHAHAHA! I actually laughed out loud at that one! I just need to put on 130 lbs and grow 2 inches in the next 6 months. Seems feasible.

Just replace all three meals a day and snacks with large Hulk smoothies from Smoothie King.
As for growing 2 inches, well, I think they make pills for that. Surely you get the emails in your junk folder, too. ;)

Just replace all three meals a day and snacks with large Hulk smoothies from Smoothie King.
As for growing 2 inches, well, I think they make pills for that. Surely you get the emails in your junk folder, too. ;)

no-image-found.jpg

Water.

Drank a lot of this one this month, good hoppy ale;

Got the Magic Hat spring fever 12'r today, starting on this one;

Gonna try the HI.P.A. next...you know why...

Hippa to the Hoppa.
View attachment 259462

My home brew is too cloudy for consumption. :D

Listening to this. Respect greatness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGHMtRJjdOs

I always had a feeling you had hipster tendencies you kept hidden away. I'm glad to see you finally feel comfortable to come out and tell us. Was it finsfan that gave you the courage to let it out? It's cool you are amongst friends no judging around here let those skinny jeans out and see HBT

Back