What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always had a feeling you had hipster tendencies you kept hidden away. I'm glad to see you finally feel comfortable to come out and tell us. Was it finsfan that gave you the courage to let it out? It's cool you are amongst friends no judging around here let those skinny jeans out and see HBT

I'm gonna judge. know that.:pipe:

That looks almost as good as my baked ziti.....almost. ;)

no-image-found.jpg

:D

If the ziti makers need an impartial judge, I volunteer.

If you want to test my impartiality by sending beer along with it... That's cool too.

Just woke up from a nap. Up way too late and up way too early. First beer of the day is past due. This one is nice. Not as malt forward as typical bock is. On the hoppy side for a bock. Nice noble hop spiciness. Prickly carbonation. Can't tell in the pic, but it gushed on me. I would definitely drink this again.

_DSC4006.jpg

This while making Asian beef noodle stir fry and garlic roasted potatoes. Also making dough for pizza tomorrow. Glad i found this in the back of the fridge! Need to get rid of the hoppy beers in the next week or so. :)
View attachment 259477

Really? It takes that long for your bread machine to make pizza dough? ;)
I guess if you're going off beer, there's no need for me to send you any homebrew. I'll unpack the box. :p

Smash beer. I deviated from the recipe and dry hopped with centennial instead of the simcoe hops. It's a little hopper than I like but it's good. I like the flavor of the centennial hop but next time I'll add a half ounce instead of a whole ounce.

Smash beer. I deviated from the recipe and dry hopped with centennial instead of the simcoe hops. It's a little hopper than I like but it's good. I like the flavor of the centennial hop but next time I'll add a half ounce instead of a whole ounce.

centennial hops are awesome!

Really? It takes that long for your bread machine to make pizza dough? ;)
I guess if you're going off beer, there's no need for me to send you any homebrew. I'll unpack the box. :p

BTW, I'm sending DC a box next week with beer for you as well. Dont let him keep it all to himself!

Back