What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. Just pulled the trigger on the colonna corker and about 20 others things. :eek: At least I should have enough hops and grain to last me till fall!

EDIT: Any one here ever use these hops before?
-Summer
-Kohatu
-Lemon Drop
-Rakau

Coffee. Just pulled the trigger on the colonna corker and about 20 others things. :eek: At least I should have enough hops and grain to last me till fall!

-Summer
-Kohatu
-Lemon Drop
-Rakau

I've never seen those and our lhbs has a pretty sexy selection.

Considering taking a half day, our office stinks today and apparently most the engineers didn't even come in. I'd much rather be pacing back and forth waiting for the mail :cross:

You're doing what to your colon?! :mug:

Just gonna cork and cage that sucker! :D

I've never seen those and our lhbs has a pretty sexy selection.

Considering taking a half day, our office stinks today and apparently most the engineers didn't even come in. I'd much rather be pacing back and forth waiting for the mail :cross:

I think this is the first year they have been released. Got them from Farmhouse Brewing. Just didnt know if anyone here had used them yet. I will probably make a hoppy wheat beer with the Summer, for this summer. Ill be original and call it "Summer Wheat". :mug:

I've seen just as bad from #1.

Everyone has a bad day now and then, it is just unfortunate that the bad is all that is recorded. When I worked for FedEx I loved my job so much I carried every package like it was brittle. Especially the ones labeled YEAST :) I do miss it... in the summer.

Everyone has a bad day now and then, it is just unfortunate that the bad is all that is recorded. When I worked for FedEx I loved my job so much I carried every package like it was brittle. Especially the ones labeled YEAST :) I do miss it... in the summer.

So... you're a Goth/Vamp FedEx Engineer?

Still on the Full Throttle.

Need to get the smell of my wheat out of my head, tropical fruit, blueberry, pine... dayum. I want to live in the carboy.

Dang! Now I'm curious.
Like @allenH said, Puppy's Breath is good now, WWWW is good to age I bet but I drank mine right up. It was wonderful.

I was unaware of any laws against me sharing home brew. I do it quite frequently mostly growler fills at a time. I'll have to look that up.

Are you looking for two hearted ale?

haha It is okay. I seriously need to dial back on trades. We're getting a lot of stuff here in NC, but the real reason comes down to how much I am spending each month on beer. Even though I buy and then receive, shipping adds up. I may have looked at my bank statement for the last 6 months...I felt sick and then realized why I get emails about rehab centers!

Coffee and protein shake. These sleepless nights are killing me.
@nukebrewer will you text @remmy and make sure that kid is okay?
Are you sure mama Hello had nothing to do with the rehab emails?

More coffee...with bagel, cream cheese and home cured gravlax! ****, yeah!

IMG_20150219_093545674.jpg

-Summer
-Kohatu
-Lemon Drop
-Rakau

I just ordered Lemon Drop. I may brew a SMaSH with that and 2-row this weekend.

Hey @thatjonguy - you picked a good weekend to drive to Denver. Provided you're still there on Sunday when Avery opens and releases batch #4 of Uncle Jacob's Stout.

http://beerstreetjournal.com/avery-uncle-jacobs-stout/

(and if you are, I'd be interested in working something out trade wise for one or two :) )

I will probably stop up there. Sounds like the area is in for quite the snowstorm this weekend, so we are probably staying and extra night.

I just ordered Lemon Drop. I may brew a SMaSH with that and 2-row this weekend.

I figured I would use all the new hops on their own with a fairly simple grain bill to see which ones I like and which ones I wouldnt order again. Should be fun if anything!

Edit: I will probably just end up using the entire 4oz pack of each of those in one beer. 2oz in boil and 2oz dryhop. I will be making a lot of pale ales here soon. :D

Boss took me out for beers on lunch, first time in a while. Southern Tier: IPA (god I'm so addicted it's stupid) and a Pearl Street Brewery: Trainwreck.

Either going to be a good day... or turn into a **** show when I get home and see what beer I have on my porch :D

His untapped photos could be used as a flip book. I'm kinda impressed by it.

Too bad I don't do untappd anymore. That was quite possibly the worst app I've ever downloaded. It never worked right on my phone. So I just deleted it and gave up.

Too bad I don't do untappd anymore. That was quite possibly the worst app I've ever downloaded. It never worked right on my phone. So I just deleted it and gave up.

I check Untapped more than email, face book and CNN combined. I may have an addiction to it. It was buggy from the start, but its pretty good now, lots of the bugs have been worked out. Give it a shot, at least one person will pretend to be your friend, maybe...I make no promises :fro:

#rehabsforquitters

#drunksdonotgiveup

#loser

I check Untapped more than email, face book and CNN combined. I may have an addiction to it. It was buggy from the start, but its pretty good now, lots of the bugs have been worked out. Give it a shot, at least one person will pretend to be your friend, maybe...I make no promises :fro:

#usererror

Maybe if you checked in as you had a beer instead of waiting until after you were drunk you'd have fewer problems? :D

Bunch of comedians in here. ;)

Latest posts

Back