What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll raise your Funky Buddha and raise you Philly beer mail notices about limited FB tappings in the city

Show off! :D Also, how exactly do Facebook tappings work? Do you have virtually stand in line to get a limited virtual ticket so you can stand in line again the day of the virtual tapping to get a small virtual pour of a virtually overrated beer? ;)

Whole Foods Dr. Snap after gouging myself on cheese, olives and sushi.

I hurt. I think I would be even fatter if I lived near one.

Show off! :D Also, how exactly do Facebook tappings work? Do you have virtually stand in line to get a limited virtual ticket so you can stand in line again the day of the virtual tapping to get a small virtual pour of a virtually overrated beer? ;)

PtY taps on the 3rd at Monks. Unfortunately I won't be in town. I may go to the tapping on the 8th, depending on how hungover I am from the beer festival on the 7th that has 72 brewers on hand.

That never gets old.

Well, to be honest, it was unfair of me to compare Busch to the water I was drinking. It was an exaggeration of the facts on my part and I apologize.........to the company that made the bottled water.

I'll raise your Funky Buddha and raise you Philly beer mail notices about limited FB tappings in the city

FB hits bottle distro here tomorrow, every good beer bar in town is having FB tap takeovers the same day. My buddies bar had to purchase a 13 tap package to get 1 sixtel of Morning Wood.

FB hits bottle distro here tomorrow, every good beer bar in town is having FB tap takeovers the same day. My buddies bar had to purchase a 13 tap package to get 1 sixtel of Morning Wood.

Lol we don't see it that often here, but when we do its a total **** show. I miss the days of silent releases where you were just surprised by a tapping

Water and cherry coke. Coworker was sitting on her knees, backwards, in her chair sticking her ass out. It really makes it hard to do anything except think dirty thoughts.;)
And I think she may have seen this message. Oops hahaha :eek:

Water and cherry coke. Coworker was sitting on her knees, backwards, in her chair sticking her ass out. It really makes it hard to do anything except think dirty thoughts.;)
And I think she may have seen this message. Oops hahaha :eek:

This post is useless without pics. ;)

Latest posts

Back