What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd freakin love to go snow boarding ever year, but I wish it just didn't cost so much. That's really why we don't go more. We are saving for a house now, so, you can imagine, those types of trips don't get entertained much.

It's a little hole in the wall Italian joint that has been around forever.

Just trying to get someone to drink with me damnit :cross: Can't get my friends to get off the couch and leave their ice caves no matter how much free beer I offer lol.

I'm out! Beer time..

Haha I'm game to drink almost all the time, it's just the timing that sucks. I mean really, only 3-8? If it was later than that I'd be all over that. The whole bringing kids to a brewery is what would suck especially if they're doing some special tappings. I really want to try their offerings too. :(
Water at home. I want to take a nap, then pound some beers. It's looking more like a family trip to go swimming instead. ****.

Tapped the first pin of 60/-. Nice and malty.

20150212_164601[1].jpg

Yup. I was right. ****. No nap or beer for now.

Swimming??? But the river is frozen still!!! lol. All good man I'll let ya know how it goes, if I win one their fancy bottles I'll share. Emailed them today and they are extremely pleasant to talk to. Even the owner replied.

Filling a growler of the daunted Messeweizen for the bmc friends to judge, which will decide its fate. Be it a loving end in their embrace or...

Death by snow bank!

Also, 2nd pull of 60/-. This is is the lowest alcohol beer I brew. 2.4 or 2.5% depending on who's formula you use. 2.5% according to BeerSmith.

You know, facts. So that @Remmy has something to mock me with.

Also, 2nd pull of 60/-. This is is the lowest alcohol beer I brew. 2.4 or 2.5% depending on who's formula you use. 2.5% according to BeerSmith.

You know, facts. So that @Remmy has something to mock me with.

Hey, I have no problem with that. It's more or less the same ABV as my well water.

I was pipe welding out Gillette, WY. I'm just a welder. hahaha!! WY is filled with the other 'uns. in our shop, anything 20" and over was BIL unless you welded by quarter sections. after being a helper, I never been a fan of having a helper. I had one once though I only let him buff (sometimes), pass me rod (when I run out in my pockets), and adjust the heat (if I needed it). he just got to kick back most of the time and move my leads a bit.:rockin:

I worked in Gillette around 06. Running a dozer. Twenty below zero on an open cab D6. Flocc that shyt. How about Tokyo massage in Casper? Huh huh? Wink nudge.

Hey guys and gals. Work over. Beer time. Core ESB

IMG_20150212_160625.jpg

Water with some soup. Resisting the temptation to lash out at a co-worker and ask them to do their floccin' job instead of playing 20 questions with me so they don't have to work.

I got a lot of that in middle management at Ford. I used to tell'em " There ain't nothin left to it but to do it"! Drinkin my first beer. Back still hurts from yesterday & cleaning up.

Well bmc friend says Messeweizen tastes like beer. Will let hb pro friend try it when he gets here. It may have a new home.

Eh. Skiing snowboarding, both are fun. Why judge people needing one plank or two?

Cuz skiers are stupid and swerve all over the mountain without looking. :D Totally kidding, but kinda not really. They did tend to take up the whole run a majority of the time. Most of my friends/family ski though so I'm out numbered....

I worked in Gillette around 06. Running a dozer. Twenty below zero on an open cab D6. Flocc that shyt. How about Tokyo massage in Casper? Huh huh? Wink nudge.

Hey guys and gals. Work over. Beer time. Core ESB

we moved Moorcroft, WY from Rapid City in '07. it seemed no matter where you parked the truck, the wind would change direction just to freeze you out. we had guys that would drive to location in the winter with their windows down so it didn't seem so bad when they got there. I don't miss that part. we never went to Casper. we usually traveled east to Spearfish or Rapid City.

still on the cwaffeh.

Cuz skiers are stupid and swerve all over the mountain without looking. :D Totally kidding, but kinda not really. They did tend to take up the whole run a majority of the time. Most of my friends/family ski though so I'm out numbered....

I learned on skis. Quite fun. I agree though, there is more swerving though most skiers don't like boarders because they tend to cut you off and then fall down on their butts in front of them.
snowboarding is fun too. Tougher I might add.

Let's drink over it.

I'm always up for a few drinks and conversation. Cheers!

Back