What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am about to uncork a bottle of Chimay. The blue is too sweet for my tastes, but I find the red to be quite okay.

chimay-64211.jpg

Beer, .... where's the fire!! ... :D

No fire yet. It's 66 in here. It got up to 81F downstairs last night, enough to get the entire upstairs of my house to 74F. I might need a beer when I begin hauling a week's worth of wood into the garage and house in a few hours. :( It's getting cold as **** here today.

Eating lunch with a water on the side.

@wobrien [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGGqIPzI-JA[/ame]

:D

'Cause four is better than one.

I might need a beer when I begin hauling a week's worth of wood into the garage and house in a few hours.

I put my kids to work doing that sort of thing. After all, I buy them food and clothes and put a roof over their heads ;-)

Since you're out, I need two gallons of paint shaken again and I need two gallons of new paint. Alongside of that, I would like 6 homer buckets and 6 vittle vault lids. May as well get me some painter's tape, the green one...the 3M seems to stick more these days. Oh and I suppose some paint stirrers as well. I'll be home all day, warm.

Jiffy Lube coffee...pretty much says it all. My toes are freezing in the Crocs! Bad choice. Home Depot is not on my route😞. Vittle vault lid? I don't even know what a vittle vault is! But if I stumble across any, I'll grab some!

Finally had a beautiful baby boy at about 255 this morning via c section! After 13 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing he had to be delivered in surgery. Everyone is happy and healthy now!
Drinking lots off coffee btw

Super congratulations!!!

Ive been at work for two hours now and I just had a chance to get some coffee :mad:. But on the plus side... its supposed to be 75 degrees and sunny here the rest of the week (sorry east coasters :D)

Water...

I'm starting to think that either I can no longer effectively communicate my needs to retailers or retailers who I have given my business to since the day I started brewing are no longer capable of handling my needs. My needs, 2 whole sacks of grain. This process has taken over a week and now that the grain is in, I can come get it. Prior to that I got the run around with little information being given. Next time I'll spend $40 more and order online. /rant

Jiffy Lube coffee...pretty much says it all. My toes are freezing in the Crocs! Bad choice. Home Depot is not on my route😞. Vittle vault lid? I don't even know what a vittle vault is! But if I stumble across any, I'll grab some!

I'm kidding, you don't have to. I have to go there and hope they can match paint they mixed for me. I cannot seem to find the paint stick that I kept with the paint details stuck to it.

No fire yet. It's 66 in here. It got up to 81F downstairs last night, enough to get the entire upstairs of my house to 74F. I might need a beer when I begin hauling a week's worth of wood into the garage and house in a few hours. :( It's getting cold as **** here today.

Eating lunch with a water on the side.

Yup' goin' to the teens tonite ... :(

Better save those empty bottles, sounds like you might be there a while.

Made it to work 45 minutes ago.

Now that is pretty cool haha not the stuck part.

Congrats to the new fathers here! Seems like last February was a busy month. :D

Got a cookie from a milf who was gonna bring them into work too. :)

1416335454294.jpg

1416335473802.jpg

Double pour of my English IPA, Mount Bicepious. Sole beer of the day. So, I made it two.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416336824.227520.jpg

Congrats! That's awesome. Best feeling in the world.

Drinking coffee headed back to the hospital to hopefully bring my baby boy home. He got dehydrated and list to much weight so he's been in the NICU since Friday. Everything looks good so far. He's gaining his weight back.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Damn, hope the little man's doing better.

Finally had a beautiful baby boy at about 255 this morning via c section! After 13 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing he had to be delivered in surgery. Everyone is happy and healthy now!

Congrats on the new TripHazzard. Wouldnt it be ironic if you were actually naming him Trip.

The workday is done, I am regretting riding the motorcycle into work today. Especially that ice patch i hit this morning. Hands just warmed up. Deciding if I wanna go with a beer or some whiskey. I figure the whiskey will warm me so I am leaning a little more in that direction.

Congrats on the new TripHazzard. Wouldnt it be ironic if you were actually naming him Trip.

The workday is done, I am regretting riding the motorcycle into work today. Especially that ice patch i hit this morning. Hands just warmed up. Deciding if I wanna go with a beer or some whiskey. I figure the whiskey will warm me so I am leaning a little more in that direction.

Luckily where I live I dont have to deal with the ice patches, but I would never want to hit one on my motorcycle. Ive ridden dirt bikes in the snow and that was enough fun for me haha. Id say start with the whiskey to warm you up, then switch to beer (maybe something thats been aged in whiskey barrels to keep things consistent?) :mug:

Luckily where I live I dont have to deal with the ice patches, but I would never want to hit one on my motorcycle. Ive ridden dirt bikes in the snow and that was enough fun for me haha. Id say start with the whiskey to warm you up, then switch to beer (maybe something thats been aged in whiskey barrels to keep things consistent?) :mug:

I have to say, that's some pretty solid counsel.

Thinking about switching to hops...

Congrats! Glad everyone is healthy.

Water in a conference call.

Yeah, was kinda frightening to swing out 2 inches to the right. I think I am going to go back to my habit of not riding when it is below freezing in the morning or has a good chance of ice. Just not worth it.

Whiskey!

Sucks and Wild are 2 of their best grab them if you see them you ein't be disappointed

Wild is a killer beer. Waldo's Special is probably their best IMO. Damn near impossible to find outside of the brewery (I dont think they actually even bottle it)

Back