What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NB Accumulation , tasty tasty

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416358395.722612.jpg

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Bluebird Bitter while mashing my Belgian IPA. Late night, up early, back to work, come home, brew again, another late night, back to work, anniversary, late night, back to work, come home, pass the flocc out, wake up Saturday, brew again. That's the rest of my week. I missed manual labor.

My nite cap ( sorry, nom pic)... St-Ambroise oatmeal stout, fookin great..
may need a road trip to Montreal for a few cases ... :rockin:

a pull from my franziskaner clone.. it's clean tasting, no off flavors.. but needs a touch of ester/clove to be more like the original. I fermented at 65, so I might try 67-68 next time.

20141118_170134.jpg

More dreg drinking. This is past amazing right now. Theres almost a cherry/vanilla note to it behind the citrus. Floccin incredible.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416359729.512937.jpg

Was drinking bourbon, poured some of my year old buffalo sweat clone on top. Has tallgrass made a bourbon barrel version yet? Yum. They need to.

This. Have had a few already but need to get ready for painters tomorrow. Home 3 hours later than intended.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416361900.414405.jpg

My nite cap ( sorry, nom pic)... St-Ambroise oatmeal stout, fookin great..
may need a road trip to Montreal for a few cases ... :rockin:

Love that floccin' beer. Had some in San Francisco and picked some up in Montreal.

a1ebd45d1d1fbb07f719b38126bb1063_640x640.jpg

Congrats! My friend had a son yesterday. Brings me back to when my kids were born.
Cheers!!

Back