What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. The only thing I can imagine making today better would be if it were warmer out and I got to have a cigar on my patio.

Two hearted was a staple of my diet since before I was old enough to drink it legally. My biggest gripe about the proliferation of "craft" beer is that half of them I buy make me wish I bought bells. I will not call it my favorite... But still fantastic and consistently so.

Still on dreadnought.

I bought a **** ton of beer today driving around looking for backwoods.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Two hearted was a staple of my diet since before I was old enough to drink it legally. My biggest gripe about the proliferation of "craft" beer is that half of them I buy make me wish I bought bells. I will not call it my favorite... But still fantastic and consistently so.

Still on dreadnought.

I bought a **** ton of beer today driving around looking for backwoods.

I gave up trying to figure out what my favorite beer is. There are too many. But there is none better than Two Hearted. There are others equally as awesome, in a different way, but none better.

I gave up trying to figure out what my favorite beer is. There are too many. But there is none better than Two Hearted. There are others equally as awesome, in a different way, but none better.

Agreed.

Having this. Its too cold to do something..

1416270572959.jpg

I have to visit and read him a story about UConn Basketball. A non-fiction story. Not that crap you have in your hands. :)

Water with dinner.

Enjoy the "reigning champs" thing while you can, it won't last :)

I gotta rack more of my saison so I can get to prepping some dregs. Got some sours calling my name in the fridge.

After about two shots worth of starsan I am back on the last year buffalo sweat clone. Dont fear the foam, but do not enjoy the taste either. yecch. Oh delicious stout. My poor tastebuds need you.

Enjoy the "reigning champs" thing while you can, it won't last :)

I gotta rack more of my saison so I can get to prepping some dregs. Got some sours calling my name in the fridge.

I certainly will!

I've enjoyed it four times. How about you Syracuse guys? :D

Last water of the day. Crap.

Pepsi. Still no baby!! :-(

****. I am having a nici fit waiting to light that cigar.

Hang on dad. If I have learned anything through having three kids it is that doctors and nurses should never talk about timeframes and that baby and mommy will work together just fine when baby says it's time. You have got a brewing assistant on the way.... But yeast has a more predictable schedule.

****. I am having a nici fit waiting to light that cigar.

Hang on dad. If I have learned anything through having three kids it is that doctors and nurses should never talk about timeframes and that baby and mommy will work together just fine when baby says it's time. You have got a brewing assistant on the way.... But yeast has a more predictable schedule.

We are hanging in there. Hopefully no c section. Thank you for the kind words.drs just rub me the wrong way.epidural done now. Im ready to pull my hair out. She feels better now tho.

you ain't gotta convince me. hahahaa!!! but I gotta say that a Gillette, WY grocery store has a better selection than my local liquor store.

having my Stout Chode Stout.

The selection is getting better out here. Unfortunately it's usually 2-4 months after everyone else.

Orchard Breezin' Acai Raspberry Rapture. It used to be called Acai Raspberry Cabernet Sauvignon. Orchard Breezin' renamed the whole series to remove the varietal name. Maybe they figured the names of mist wine kits should be more "fun". For instance, I have a Peach Perfection kit (formerly Peach Chardonnay) that I will be making after my next batch off beer.

We are hanging in there. Hopefully no c section. Thank you for the kind words.drs just rub me the wrong way.epidural done now. Im ready to pull my hair out. She feels better now tho.

Both of our kids were born via c-section. #1 was 12+hours labor and then surgery done (was a good thing since the cord was wrapped around his neck and he has a big fat head like his old man :) ) and #2 was a planned c-section. Nothing to worry about if it goes "un-naturally".

my first was 27+ hours of induced labor, pure hell. Ended with an emergency c-section and a miracle baby boy. Second was c-section becuase hospital will not allow v-backs. That being said, I have a two beautiful children that test me every day.

Drinking Schlafly TIPA can't recommend it as all I taste is dirty socks.

The last bottle of the DIPA I brewed for a local comp. I never brew for competitions, but they announced the contest with only 5 weeks before the deadline. Who doesn't love a challenge?

It didn't win but, IMO, it was better than the winner. They probably looked at my recipe and disqualified me immediately (triple dry hopped; 5 lbs/barrel).

In no particular order 3-4 hopidillos 1 storm king, a hop nosh and something else I can't remember while at my Chiefs dads wake tonight

Latest posts

Back