Tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy994719

Reaction score
Just curious what brand everyone likes for beer line tubing? Best place to get it?

The current rage is EVAbarrier tubing. Check out what @Bobby_M has at brewhardware.com.

fwiw, I recently replaced all of the beer and gas lines in my shop with EVAbarrier tubing and could not be more pleased with the quality improvement over the standard Bevlex 200 solid pvc I had used for years (replaced every few). No more flat, stale and visibly darkened beer just because it sat in a line overnight. Using the push-to-connect fittings made installation easy, and using the 4mm ID line for beer meant I only needed ~6 feet instead of 12 for great pours...

Cheers!

Agreed! The 4mm ID EVA Barrier is awesome. I have 5 1/2 foot from keg to tap as @Bobby_M sells them. By far, one of the least expensive, most impactful upgrades I've made for my beer.

Back