Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hot diggity damn. What started out as a #pickitupformebro, turned into a porch thumper. SkeezerPleezer was extremely generous to offer to pick me up three 4 packs of SMS. Then he sends this. Thank you, Heath, really looking forward to the homebrews and trying some CC.

He is a hell of a guy.

Small pick up. Went for the BDCS, but couldn't leave the Backwoods sitting on the shelf.

image.jpg

Heater allen collaboration with de garde. Bock, lagered in oak barrels... it's pretty epic.

20160312_162516.jpg

Please someone tell me i have a problem. Went a little over board this trip because i did not have to ship. This will be all the beer im buying for a good long while. (If i can believe that)

Thrown in there are some IP trades with @allenH and @hello . It was great meeting yall and had a costly blast and also @tobyG and his wife.

View attachment 1458089975238.jpg

View attachment 1458089985219.jpg

View attachment 1458089997997.jpg

View attachment 1458090008407.jpg

View attachment 1458090020549.jpg

View attachment 1458090031326.jpg

View attachment 1458090040417.jpg

View attachment 1458090049787.jpg

View attachment 1458090059807.jpg

Please someone tell me i have a problem. Went a little over board this trip because i did not have to ship. This will be all the beer im buying for a good long while. (If i can believe that)

Thrown in there are some IP trades with @allenH and @hello . It was great meeting yall and had a costly blast and also @tobyG and his wife.

Damn, you were busy. That's one hell of a haul

I think you will have a problem explaining that to the wife. Nice haul!

Back