Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please someone tell me i have a problem. Went a little over board this trip because i did not have to ship. This will be all the beer im buying for a good long while. (If i can believe that)

Thrown in there are some IP trades with @allenH and @hello . It was great meeting yall and had a costly blast and also @tobyG and his wife.

That is an epic haul. Were you driving a box truck?

@BigPerm blowing up my porch with a return bomb. This guy knows how to fill a box!

FOT5BA7.jpg

FOT7C5F.jpg

FOT97E7.jpg

omg Im melting just thinking about it. Better fresh or thinking I should sit on it a bit?

I had a decent amount, probably 12-15oz of each, of all 5 weekdays at Cycle BA Day. based on that and previous experience with Cycle BA stouts I would drink sooner rather than later, they fall off fairly quickly.

Please someone tell me i have a problem. Went a little over board this trip because i did not have to ship. This will be all the beer im buying for a good long while. (If i can believe that)

Thrown in there are some IP trades with @allenH and @hello . It was great meeting yall and had a costly blast and also @tobyG and his wife.

I see no problem!

finally was able to pick one of these up... Wanted to try one for quite some time.l Although... it's just going to sit with the other beers in my fridge for a number of months i have a feeling

20160318_133755 by Noah Scott, on Flickr

Back