BBeerme here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBeerme

Reaction score
Made my first batch of beer from extract at age 15 with a ceramic crock and a wooden stirring stick. Keeping the carboy (too) warm in winter with an electric blanket. Graduated to all grain buying whole malted barley, using a homemade recirc system with digital controllers, heater in recirc, plumbed water to the garage, temp controlled walk in ferment room, refrigerated unit for lagers, and of course the refrigerated kegger with multiple taps for drinking. It goes on and on. Even got recruited to be a judge for the county fair homebrew competition.

If it means anything, I do air conditioning and refrigeration by trade, so mechanical things, refrigerated equipment, and accurate temp control is right up my alley!

Anyway, haven't brewed in 20 yrs and in my mid 60's now, so just giving everything away. Free for the taking. Put a bunch of stuff on the front lawn for free the last couple of weeks, and everything is now gone except for the brewing equipment I put out. Even the all stainless grain mill with electric motor, go figure.

Hauled everything back into the yard. Checked out CraigsList and Ebay, but didn't want to deal with strangers stopping by. A brewer on the other hand, is just a friend I haven't met yet!

Was cutting up the first of three kegs prepped (and used) for brewing when a friend said, hey, I know there's someone on a brewing forum that would love all of that stuff. So here I am. Stop me before I cut up anything else!

Here's my classifieds thread with the Free Goods I want to find a good home for:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/variety-of-brewing-equipment-free.726500/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back