Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A trade with Indytruks138.

1410312527893.jpg

That Snorkel disgusted me when I first heard about it. Will be staying away from that one, lol.

I felt the same way when I first read about it. I was imagining the flavor of smoked and salted cooked mushrooms. :eek: Not something I would want a beer to taste like. But I knew it couldn't possibly be anywhere near that. I have a bottle, just haven't opened it yet. My mom had it at JK and said it was pretty good.

I'm not that grossed out by them (as in I will eat them if they are in a dish I am served) but I will never go out of my way to try things that I know have mushrooms. Way too earthy a taste for me (and don't get me started on texture...)

They also grow in sh*t lol. Sauteed is delicious, raw not so much. Must me cooked

I just don't like/won't touch mushrooms. Just grosses me out.

Well, I'll take yours.

I'm not that grossed out by them (as in I will eat them if they are in a dish I am served) but I will never go out of my way to try things that I know have mushrooms. Way too earthy a taste for me (and don't get me started on texture...)

And yours. Love me some mushrooms.

They also grow in sh*t lol. Sauteed is delicious, raw not so much. Must me cooked

Supposedly these mushrooms were grown using spent grain (composted maybe?). Sounds like they added them after the boil also, so they probably got cooked some.

Supposedly these mushrooms were grown using spent grain (composted maybe?). Sounds like they added them after the boil also, so they probably got cooked some.

I had the beer. I didnt taste any mushrooms. Lightly sour/ not salty. Not a lot going on with the beer but it was good. I'm sure it cooked a little.

I love anything mushroom. Raw, cooked, whatever. But I was still hesitant to try a beer with them in it.

If it was me taking that picture, the reflection everybody would see would be some weird dude with no pants on getting ready to roll around in all that, Scroodge McDuck style

If it was me taking that picture, the reflection everybody would see would be some weird dude with no pants on getting ready to roll around in all that, Scroodge McDuck style

I just about spit my drink and chocked on it while reading this and laughing. Funniest post I've read in a long time.:sly:

I still have some old VHS of classic cartoons that I can't wait for my daughter to grow a tad bit more to watch with me:D

I know what you mean! I've got boy-girl twins growing up. Old vids... and some old RPGs... :rockin:

Ever hear of "The Mysterious Cities of Gold?"

ec7c6629fe.jpg

Just got a major fix from WFowlks. I'm currently cameraless but will post a pic as soon as I get it back from the shop. Some real goodies in this box, half of which will be gone before this weekend

Cocoa Psycho....drool. That is my favorite BrewDog beer. I need to pickup some more for winter.

Went to FedEx office at lunch to pick up a package my friend had snet (and I knew I wasn't going to be home so I set-up a vacation hold for yesterday):
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411062104.617075.jpg
The howler is Jackie-O's Oil of Aphrodite imperial stout :rockin:

But imagine my surprise when he handed me another box - this one a BIF from BGBC. Thanks a lot - totally looking forward to trying the homebrews!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411062243.646805.jpg

Back