Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Haul from BeerMeDuffMan Today! 30 Lbs of awesome!
20140926_180307.jpg

20140926_180313.jpg

20140926_180325.jpg

Got to love Philly distro. Philly pricing? Not so much

I paid more for that beer ($29) than I paid for Brandy BA Huna ($25). I have only seen 2 BA beers from them hit distro, Big Sound and Life is Like. What did you pay for yours?

I see. And did you get this "beer" in a trade or pick it up yourself? :D

or perhaps this is what you're listening to right now? ;)

Actually, on my phone, this is on page 666. So I thought it'd be clever. I didn't think about the fact that it isn't the same on everyone else's device or computer lol oops!

Actually, on my phone, this is on page 666. So I thought it'd be clever. I didn't think about the fact that it isn't the same on everyone else's device or computer lol oops!

It's 666 on my phone too, but I am too dense to make that connection on my own lol

Mark! Did you sample that wine at the Hawaii pavilion?

No ... sweet white wine doesn't hold any appeal to me. Sorry.

Ah - yeah I was on my phone and it's only page 333.

nice de'garde haul.

this year's Aroma Coma is the bomb - youll enjoy that for sure

i cant justify the price for those cascade's

knee deep is disappoint/10

Just saw that one of my favorite extras to send in trades, Breakside IPA, won gold for IPAs at GABF this year. Pretty excited for them.

Back