Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you imagine a world where you could only refresh FedEx or UPS five times a day, max?

Thats just crazy talk!!!

Quick homer haul this morning, minus the stone obviously. So glad zombie monkey is out already!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409237967.014102.jpg

Wobrien, with help from Mcbaumannerb, have just collectively destroyed my porch. This is way more than I was expecting but very exciting to try these! I havent had any of these except for mad elf, but not a 2012, and the impeding doom. The extras and teku are much appreciated Bill. Am I correct that the farmland is the brett saison and homeland is regular? Any cellaring I should do to anything you sent? And the large growler is Hop Tart from Pizza Boy? Thanks to both of you! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409256922.808262.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1409256935.558355.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1409256943.622192.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1409256953.959456.jpg

Wobrien, with help from Mcbaumannerb, have just collectively destroyed my porch. This is way more than I was expecting but very exciting to try these! I havent had any of these except for mad elf, but not a 2012, and the impeding doom. The extras and teku are much appreciated Bill. Am I correct that the farmland is the brett saison and homeland is regular? Any cellaring I should do to anything you sent? And the large growler is Hop Tart from Pizza Boy? Thanks to both of you! :mug:
View attachment 220526View attachment 220527View attachment 220528View attachment 220529

The big growler is Pizza Boy Hoptart 3.0 - Columbard. Good stuff - enjoy!

I'd get right on that hoptart 3.0 from pizza boy as it's been in the growler for 10 days now. Only thing you might age would be that free will lambic as it's kind of young but I've never had it so I don't know. It's a small local brewery so I bought a couple to try, hope it's good.

I know you have TH glassware, hopefully the teku isn't a duplicate?

Enjoy everything!

The big growler is Pizza Boy Hoptart 3.0 - Columbard. Good stuff - enjoy!

Awesome, thanks Mark! It was unnecessary but very much so appreciated. That growler is flipping sweat too.

I'd get right on that hoptart 3.0 from pizza boy as it's been in the growler for 10 days now. Only thing you might age would be that free will lambic as it's kind of young but I've never had it so I don't know. It's a small local brewery so I bought a couple to try, hope it's good.

Enjoy everything!

I will throw that one in the cellar then. I may put Shadow Cell down there for a few months as well and enjoy it on one of the first cold days here. That Hop Tart will probably be consumed at my first home brew club meeting tomorrow, after I get a pint or two of it tonight, for quality control reasons of course. The teku is one I dont have and very glad to have it now. Thanks again!

Enjoy everything!

Free Will is upping their game with their sour collection. Their Kriek was not bad, but a bit of time in the bottle would help, it would be better in the cask longer.

Free Will is upping their game with their sour collection. Their Kriek was not bad, but a bit of time in the bottle would help, it would be better in the cask longer.

You talking about blood and guts? I sent that to Hawgwild and he said the same thing, needs more time. I've got two more b&g and peach lambic. I'll try one soon and age the other

You talking about blood and guts? I sent that to Hawgwild and he said the same thing, needs more time. I've got two more b&g and peach lambic. I'll try one soon and age the other

If you see Naked Brewing around in a bottle, their Sours aren't bad either I gave two of then 4 of 5, but I can't remember what they were lol

Some Colorado goodies.

Others are not pictured as they are a surprise for someone that may see this.

1409280280507.jpg

OUTDFbA.jpg

Sweet package from maine. Really hoping I can get him to go to the friendship release, whenever that ends up being.

My goodies from Austin. Growlers are an oktoberfest from Austin beer garden and an IPA from pinthouse.

4 new glasses. 3 of 4 bought.

Jester King Haul

Found avery 5 monks sitting on shelves. I giggles like a school girl when i saw that lol.

Lastly the Mission brewering. 32oz big SOB cans

1409543442046.jpg

1409543452227.jpg

1409543462924.jpg

1409543472820.jpg

1409543483042.jpg

Christ. Tired hands. I need to get my act together and work a trade. I haven't opened a box of beer in what feels like ages. :eek:

Here is a package that got returned to me because Fedex Dropped it... This is the box they repackaged it in... I cant imagine what the original box looked like, Loss of about 3 bottles out of 13

20140902_185531[1].jpg

The original box was a double thick box, with egg crate lining the whole inside...

SDCore with the hookup! These growlers are badass by the way!
Growler of Pupil
Growler of the Jackeroo
Pizza Port S.I.P.A x2
Kern River Just Outstanding IPA x2
Knee Deep Simtra
Knee Deep Hoparillo
Speedway Stout
Almanac Heirloom Pumpkin Barleywine
Almanac Farmers Reserve Citrus
LA Red Poppy

Most I haven't had, but the two I have, I love, so no worries there!

Any Aaron FT? For serious!

Attachments

• IMG_20140903_163613.jpg
    IMG_20140903_163613.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 127

Latest posts

Back