Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome surprise box o beer from Hawgwild waiting for me when I got home from work!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411076561.913070.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411076572.784637.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411076583.987044.jpg

Really sweet haul, thanks a lot

"Surprise"

I collect bottles and randomly ship to him and he does the same for me. It's a great set up. I'll randomly come home to something like this and it really makes my day.

"Surprise"

I collect bottles and randomly ship to him and he does the same for me. It's a great set up. I'll randomly come home to something like this and it really makes my day.

Nothing better than coming home from a shi**y day at work to find a box of unexpected beer waiting on you. I love it. I like sending it just as much I like receiving it. It's great to be able to brighten up someone's day.

EDIT: I like your new avatar :mug:

Box of liquid goodness from TheMan arrived today. Looking forward to them all. The Vanilla Framinghammer already fell victim and was awesome. Thanks Justin.

1411171036254.jpg

1411171053875.jpg

From a small trade with daveafrank, he hooked it up! An awesome trader!
Hope to trade more in the future with him and hopefully he finds a surprise in the next few days...

1411172489213.jpg

I might be pouting a bit and stomping my feet but was there a crap turnout and high limits? Last I saw there was 425 bracelets or something and like a set pp?

I need to tones ISO down a lot after hearing some of the quantities people were able to grab. Nice score.

They opened up sales for another set after all bracelets were accounted for. I was amazed how many people only bought a couple bottles. I went back for a second allocation then about 20 min later they said they had more to get rid of so I snagged a couple. The turnout wasn't what I expected.

Edit: the original allocation was 8 beers (2,2,4) @$30.

When keeping it real goes wrong. 😂😂😂

Whats left of my haul in texas. Killed a sixer of happy camper and most of the choctoberfests. And of course the free family salsa. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411438670.127758.jpg

Back