The scourges of summer: heavy girls in bikinis and flip flops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear nothing but steel toe boots. I'm a man!

But my feet kinda hurt right now... :( :cross:

I need a pair of walking/running shoes...I think that's what I'll do after werk today...

I have a pair of these I use at home for around the house and junk. Can I still has mancard, plz?

mens_nike_men_benassi_slide_reviews_418654_300.jpg

I wear nothing but steel toe boots. I'm a man!

But my feet kinda hurt right now... :( :cross:

I need a pair of walking/running shoes...I think that's what I'll do after werk today...

I have a pair of these I use at home for around the house and junk. Can I still has mancard, plz?

mens_nike_men_benassi_slide_reviews_418654_300.jpg

man card revoked for deathbrewer! unless you are strafing, sprawling, and pushing and pulling things with funny looking shoes on, you absolutely cannot has mancard plz. Clayton made that abundantly clear. :mug:

but, I'd better run out and get a pair so I can start "strafeing" and pushing and pulling large heavy objects, lest my man card be taken away.;)
exactly, I always wear my water shoes when heavy work is to be done!! It's the stipulation for owning a penis:)

And we're just screwing with you Clayton, don't get pissed. Wouldn't wanna lose your man card over a discussion about shoes!

The Keens ROCK. They're basically (as someone said,) vented cross training shoes. Ever try to kick a road box with flipflops? I have with the keens. And no, I don't wear socks with them.

B

I actually have a different issue of the man card. You must have received the one that you cut out of the Busch Light Box :D

Mine came free with a Superior Score on my IQ Test. It's special Issue :)

I actually have a different issue of the man card. You must have received the one that you cut out of the Busch Light Box :D

Mine came free with a Superior Score on my IQ Test. It's special Issue :)

I even got it laminated and everything. now you tell me there is a special issue for intelligence? whatever, I'll just go back to kicking things in my funny looking water shoes.

Occam's razoring it here, but I'm guessing it is just a box in the road. Appreciation of colorful euphemisms notwithstanding, of course.

man, you'd think I just insulted your mother and kicked your dog while making a pass at your wife. calm down man, it's just a silly looking shoe.
but, I'd better run out and get a pair so I can start "strafeing" and pushing and pulling large heavy objects, lest my man card be taken away.;)

yeah it is a silly shoe, but it does not handy cap you for the sake of trendyness. you just never know what you may get in to and need you feet.

just a few weeks ago i was in traffic and it was around 102º and much hotter on the black top and there was a truck a few cars infront of me with 3 collage age boys in it. the truck died at the light and was holding up traffic.
2 of the boys jumped out and tryed to push the truck up the street and out of the way, but couldnot because thay were are all wearing flip flops and the black top is so hot its buring there feet when thay push, and there feet slid off the side from the sweat it was very funny to watch the hopping and lementing there child shoes. so two mexicans jumped out of a van and pushed the truck up the slite hill and off the road with ease, but thay had proper foot wear, that aloud them to be of use and not just a worthless metrosexual.

oh and death your sandels are totaly manly you only use them around the house were you have other shoes if you need them.

How'd I miss this picture?

12080d1247847634-scourges-summer-heavy-girls-bikinis-flip-flops-majthreegirls_wideweb__470x393-0.jpg

And yeah, get rid of the chick on the left and that would be a delightful threesome ;)
I'm not going to act like I'm not attracted to the skinny girl, Leave all and let's have a foursome.

yeah it is a silly shoe, but it does not handy cap you for the sake of trendyness. you just never know what you may get it too and need you feet.

just a few weeks ago i was in traffic and it was around 102º and much hotter on the black top and there was a truck a few cars infront of me with 3 collage age boys in it. the truck died at the light and was holding up traffic.
2 of the boys jumped out and tryed to push the truck up the street and out of the way, but couldnot because thay were are all wearing flip flops and the black top is so hot its buring there feet when thay push, and there feet slid off the side from the sweat it was very funny to watch the hopping and lementing there child shoes. so two mexicans jumped out of a van and pushed the truck up the slite hill and off the road with ease, but thay had proper foot wear, that aloud them to be of use and not just a worthless metrosexual.

oh and death your sandels are totaly manly you only use them around the house were you have other shoes if you need them.
Actually the Mexicans could have done it in flip flops too, i think it was more the Panzi-ness of the Frat boys than the shoes. and why didn't you get out in your open toe tennis shoes to help? :D :mug:

Well, I'm getting old. I'm afraid the bigger girls would wear me out. Plus little miss skinny might break in half in the middle of that bundle anyway.

so, you don't know her, if she's broke in half, it just makes it easier to stuff her in the dumpster when you're done. With that look on her face, she probably had it coming to her!

Actually the Mexicans could have done it in flip flops too, i think it was more the Panzi-ness of the Frat boys than the shoes. and why didn't you get out in your open toe tennis shoes to help? :D :mug:

i would have, they where in front of me but not in the same lane, if i had jumped out to help my car would have been blocking a lane too.

i dont have any open toed tennis shoes, but i dont like chassing balls, much less fuzzy green ones.

yeah girl one is just ugly, she would not be cute 20 or 30 lbs heavyer
her skin is all baked , and her hair is ratty and faded and her face is funky. the other two have normal skin tone and nice hair and a pretty face.
no contest.

She reminds me of Gabrielle Anwar. Yuk.

I was thinking the same thing. Gabrielle is a barely walking example of a warped body image. To go from being one of the most beautiful women in the world to her current anorexic skeletal skanky 20 years older than she actually is, third world malnourished walking zombie look is just a modern tragedy. And people argue that she "can't be anorexic because she obviously works out" without realizing that one of the most common symptoms of anorexia is working out to unhealthy extremes.

I was thinking the same thing. Gabrielle is a barely walking example of a warped body image. To go from being one of the most beautiful women in the world to her current anorexic skeletal skanky 20 years older than she actually is, third world malnourished walking zombie look is just a modern tragedy. And people argue that she "can't be anorexic because she obviously works out" without realizing that one of the most common symptoms of anorexia is working out to unhealthy extremes.

I will stab you for a piece of Gabrielle

I never knew flip flops pissed people off so much. I think I will wear them more often now that I know :) And #3 by a long shot the only problem with women that look like that is they always ***** that they are fat when infact they are HOT!

road case = Calzone Cases

The one I was kicking happened to have one of these in it
It needed to be kicked, of course...
Ahh.. see you said road BOX, Of course we all would have know Known Road CASE!!

I will stab you for a piece of Gabrielle

I would Strangle her all night!!!, Wow, that's not healthy, that thats the first place i go to!

Nothing wrong with a size 12. It's when a 12 tries to squeeze into a 3 and the extra 9 hangs over that I have a problem.

I agree 100%. From experience of trying to buy clothes for my wife as presents (which I quickly gave up on) and helping with the shopping for by two girls, it's amazing how a size "x" can vary so much from one label to another. Hmmm - maybe require both a size and a weight limit on the label?

Back