Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DIRTY BUS STOP AND A LOBSTER WITH BREAST IMPLANTS?

One is a crusty bus station and the other is a busty crustacean.

An anti dad joke
1554557453099_facebook_1554557448151.jpeg

Little Johnny sat down for breakfast, and his Mother asked, “Have you done all your chores already?” With a frown on his face little Johnny replied no and left the table and walked outside.
He kicked one of the chickens while throwing the scratch. He kicked a pig out of the way putting water in the trough. He elbowed the cows while giving them hay.

Little Johnny sat back down at the table, and mother put a bowl of dry cereal in front of him? “What, no eggs and bacon?” Johnny asked his mother to which she replied, “I saw you kick a chicken, so no eggs for a week, then you kicked a pig- no bacon for a week, and you elbowed a cow, so no milk for you for a week.”
Just then Johnny’s father kicked the cat on his way into the kitchen. Little Johnny looked at his mother and said, “Should I tell him?”

Praise The Lord...
During the service, the pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for prayers which had been answered.
A lady stood up and came forward. She said, "I have a reason to thank the Lord. Two months ago, my husband, Jim, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."
You could hear an audible gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Jim experienced.
She continued, "Jim was unable to hold me or the children and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation. They were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Jim's scrotum and wrap wire around it to hold it in place." Again, the men in the Congregation squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Jim.
She continued, "Now, Jim is out of the hospital and the doctors say, with time, his scrotum should recover completely."
All the men sighed with relief.
The pastor rose and tentatively asked if any one else had anything to say. A man rose and walked slowly to the podium.
He said, "I'm Jim and I would like to tell my wife, the word is "sternum."

Back