Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the guys that couldn't predict the heart attack of a four hundred pound man clutching his chest in an all you can eat Chinese restaurant.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

4232304_G.jpg

Haven't you heard? The Pats are supposed to be worried about the Jets this year!

Pats need to worry more about the Dolphins than the Jets this year. My Dolphins are still gonna have a rough year with this "new" patchwork OL. <Sigh> Maybe we will hit another franchise record of sacks allowed, maybe even an NFL record... Trying to be optimistic but .... ...

Pats need to worry more about the Dolphins than the Jets this year. My Dolphins are still gonna have a rough year with this "new" patchwork OL. <Sigh> Maybe we will hit another franchise record of sacks allowed, maybe even an NFL record... Trying to be optimistic but .... ...

Someone does not get the concept of "Trash Talk."

Lets just be thankful he is competent, unlike last years gem, acid boy. And the fact that he has good taste in football teams. :D

On the other hand, he won't have any less memory than any of the rest of us of any Seahawk Dynasty...

Sadly, he'll likely have no memory of what's about to come out of New England over the next year or two.

On the other hand, he won't have any less memory than any of the rest of us of any Seahawk Dynasty...

Sadly, he'll likely have no memory of what's about to come out of New England over the next year or two.

It's hard to remember what happens in your dreams.

dsmthrazciroufvrdsxo.jpg

This photo, from CBS Minnesota, shows the entirety of the line to buy single-game Vikings tickets for much of Tuesday morning, when they went on sale.

Toughing it out was Anthony Williams, who had the day off work and showed up at 5:40 a.m., more than early enough to be first in line. Williams said it wasn't until 7:00 or so that anyone else joined him.

"I probably could have slept in a little while, later and still been first in line," Williams said with a laugh.
By the time tickets actually went on sale at 9 a.m., there were 14 people in line. And that included reporters doing stories on the lack of people in line.

I don't blame people for staying home! The Vikings will be playing the next two seasons at University of Minnesota TCF Bank Stadium, while their own new bird deathtrap stadium is constructed. TCF Bank Stadium is outdoors. It gets cold up there. And still, ticket prices are up an average of 27 percent over last year. And waiting on line at Vikings offices merely gave fans an hourlong head-start on internet purchases.

Audubon Society Calls New Vikings Stadium "A Death Trap" For Birds
One of the more distinguishing features of the new Vikings stadium, set to open in 2016, is the…
Read more
Still, that left the pick of the best seats to those willing to work for them, like Williams.

Williams bought for himself and four friends. They'll be attending the Week 4 game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Williams wanted the season opener, but that would have required him to buy tickets to another game as well.
The only man in the Twin Cities who woke up early to buy Vikings tickets absolutely didn't want to go to more than one game.

Lynch is good, but not irreplaceable. He'll be on the field come September and if somehow he's not, Turbin and Michael will roll. This was the last year of Beastmode anyway.

Even though he's obviously the hardest runner in the NFL, the all pro OL will make any RB work. Hell, do we need a RB with the Muscle at QB. Maybe?

It sucks but it'll be taken care of by seasons start. If it's not oh well run with what you brung. Still got a QB something the Jets or Dolphins have none of.

It sucks but it'll be taken care of by seasons start. If it's not oh well run with what you brung. Still got a QB something the Jets or Dolphins have none of.

You are correct about the Jets. We have a good QB but a terrible OL. We get that fixed, you will see how good Tannehill is.

I think your definition of good QB is suspect.

Yeah, our 2nd year QB who had only 19 games of college experience only doubled his TD total and passed for nearly 4k yards while gettting sacked 58 times.

Any chance I was ever going to consider you one of those rival fans who at least "knows his football" is pretty much out the window at this point. I suggest you read something NOT put out by the Bandwagoning national media on the Dolphins. I can see it a mile away when people just regurgitate something they read from some national guy who can get his head out of Belicheat's rectum.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/07/24/qbs-in-focus-ryan-tannehill/

I find your commentary ironic given the fact that in the past two years, Tannehill has beaten teams QB'd by Brady, Andrew Luck, and...your own Shorty Wilson.

Back