New Member - One and Done is my motto

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnew

Reaction score
Hello from Colorado, I have a few brews finished successfully with a brewing partner, going all-grain and thankful for advice in any respect. One and Done is my drinking style, not my plan for participating! Lets me have anything I want, flavor and enjoyment is my goal not mass consumption. My friends get most of my output, exploring new styles and tastes is the good life! I am very old, but it keeps me young at heart ❤️ !

Welcome to the community! Great approach and attitude at least IMO. I did that as well my first 8-10 brews...then started tweaking and experimenting with hops and yeasts on recipe's I deemed good to go!

Welcome! I like your approach. I think there are many, if not most, here that have the same philosophy. It's about making something yourself and enjoying your craftsmanship, and of course, the beer. I don't know where the idea that you have to drink beer until you're inebriated came from, but most homebrewers that I know don't subscribe to it. Though I must admit, I am up to having two at a sitting on most nights.

Yes of course! Then there is the time-honored tradition of drinking a homebrew while brewing, anything else is just, well, WRONG!

Welcome to the community from Alabama. I apply the boobie rule on most days, one is not enough and three is too many. By the way many of us are old. Brewing keeps us young at heart and on our toes keeping up with the rapid changes in the practice of brewing. You'll fit right in here. It's all about brewing and craft beer in general.

Last edited:
welcome :bigmug:
I along with many others , and for various reasons enjoy brewing smaller batches . I brew 1 and 2.5 gallon batches to experiment and keep the equipment simple for all grain stove top convenience . I enjoy session beers though , I'm not one and done as you say.

Welcome from the San Francisco Bay area. While I wish the one and done idea was something I could subscribe to, usually my beer drinking is sitting out in the backyard after doing my chores and enjoying the day. Two is the norm, three on occasions, but if I go three I am usually asleep close after that third one is done. LOL. Getting old has it's advantages I guess. Rock On!!!!!!!!

Welcome from Missouri!
I have the great good fortune of having family within an easy drive to Neosho and Indian Springs Brewing and a return trip to the Undercliff for those great burgers! I have a feeling some of my brew output will be welcome in the great Free State of Missouri. Thank you!

Back