Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f.png
Milford Sound, NZ.
Correct, as seen in Alien Covenant.

Cars driving on the left on the roundabout.
I don't recognise it, and orange trains suggests not UK.
Lush green grass and general greenness suggests it's rainy.
Random knot garden suggests western European influence, which with driving on left suggests British links.
Train network implies a bigger country than say the Falklands.
Architecture looks Flemish influenced - authentic, random, or just a young country with no strong architectural tradition?
Are they black bricks, painted black, or is it a black stone like basalt? If the latter, that implies volcanic origins.

So - New Zealand again?

Edit - thinking about it, would the Flemish style be a nod to WWI perhaps?

Last edited:
Not immediately obvious that's what it is though. Presumably built/upgraded as a host city for the 2011 World Cup?

Looks quite a big stadium but not Eden Park, railway looks small in relation. So it's going to be one of those smaller cities like Hamilton?

Is there meant to be a mountain behind that cloud? In which case Fuji, so Tokyo?

Sorry, not Turkey.

Hint: This city has a world famous museum but not to be confused the museum housed in this structure.

If that's a national flag centre-right, then the only flags I can think of with multiple blue stripes like that are Cuba, Greece and Uruguay, and it looks like it must be Uruguay.

So somewhere in Montevideo?

Sorry for the delay, I've been on the road.

I assume this one will need a clue, but let's give you a go without.

temp.JPG

Latest posts

Back