Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only part i recognized was Midian. OK, here's a lay up.
"You rode a 15 year old boy straight into his grave. And the rest of us straight to hell."

The only part i recognized was Midian. OK, here's a lay up.
"You rode a 15 year old boy straight into his grave. And the rest of us straight to hell."
More than 24hrs old.
I didn't recognize this, so I looked it up. I'm relatively sure I've never seen Young Guns 2.

Fresh quote anyone?

How about this one?
“It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now to give it the perfect ending was a bit of the old Ludwig van.”

"David, I met the devil once when I was young and I never forgot him. You are going to tell me what's going on or I will seriously f#!$ up your perfect composure."

Ok I tried to pick a harder one this time.

“Look. Any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, you know? A terminal crazy... only I got a bronze badge to say I'm one of the good guys.”

Sweet.
"Are there any bears around here?"
"Oh, sure. Black bears, Grizzlies. One of 'em came along here last month and ate an old lesbian."

Sure. The answer was On Golden Pond.
Here's a new one: "Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."

Sure. The answer was On Golden Pond.
Here's a new one: "Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."

Collateral (Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise)! I have seen it twice in the last week. Michael Mann directed.

"I had given a thought to stealing a kiss from you, though you are young. But now I am considering giving you a lashing with my belt!"

"One would be as unpleasant as the other."

I have seen a great many things. I have attended all the world's worst disasters, and worked for the greatest of villains. And I've seen the greatest wonders. But it's still like I said it was: no one lives forever.

I have seen a great many things. I have attended all the world's worst disasters, and worked for the greatest of villains. And I've seen the greatest wonders. But it's still like I said it was: no one lives forever.
Out of turn @LuckyLady. Current quote is @homebrewer_99
In the meantime...

Every time you come up here, you got your godd@mn head up your @ss.

Maybe he likes the view from up there, huh?

Interview with a vampire?

Back