Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Historical Drama

"How I envy the young. For them everything is so clear. Things seem to be either one way or another. It is only with a little age that you begin to see life as a series of compromises. But even in compromising one must draw a line."

Historical Drama

"How I envy the young. For them everything is so clear. Things seem to be either one way or another. It is only with a little age that you begin to see life as a series of compromises. But even in compromising one must draw a line."

Swing Kids

I had tried singing once back in Berlin. They threw tomatoes. After the show, I had a nice salad.

“That's Sgt. Donny Donowitz. You might know him better by his nickname: "The Bear Jew". Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you gotta have heard of the Bear Jew.”

I’m gonna throw this one in too just because I love this line and say it all the time even though it isn’t much of a quote it’s fun to say. “NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!”

Yep but spelled basterds, not sure why that is though.

Fantastico! Okay, here it goes...

"Well, most recently, there's room 309, there's this scary Mexican gangster dude poking his finger in my chest. There's his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me. There's a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuck in the springs of the bed. There's rooms blazing afire. There's a big fat needle from God knows where, stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what. And finally there's me, walking out the door, right *ucking now. Buenas noches."

Fantastico! Okay, here it goes...

"Well, most recently, there's room 309, there's this scary Mexican gangster dude poking his finger in my chest. There's his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me. There's a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuck in the springs of the bed. There's rooms blazing afire. There's a big fat needle from God knows where, stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what. And finally there's me, walking out the door, right *ucking now. Buenas noches."
4 rooms or four rooms, i forget if its, numbered or spelled out.

"Don't tailgate! Don't you f@cking ever tailgate! Do you know how much space is needed to stop a car traveling at 35 miles per hour? Six car lengths! Six f@ckin' car lengths! That's a hundred and six f@ckin' feet, mister! If I had to stop suddenly, you woulda hit me! I want you to get a f@ckin' driver's manual, and I want you to study that motherf@cker! And I want you to obey the the goddamn rules of the road! Fifty-f@ckin' thousand people were killed on the highways last year 'cause of f@ckin' @ssholes like you! Tell me you're gonna get a manual!"

Last edited:
"Don't tailgate! Don't you f@cking ever tailgate! Do you know how much space is needed to stop a car traveling at 35 miles per hour? Six car lengths! Six f@ckin' car lengths! That's a hundred and six ****in' feet, mister! If I had to stop suddenly, you woulda hit me! I want you to get a f@ckin' driver's manual, and I want you to study that motherf@cker! And I want you to obey the the goddamn rules of the road! Fifty-f@ckin' thousand people were killed on the highways last year 'cause of f@ckin' @ssholes like you! Tell me you're gonna get a manual!"
I feel like this guy every day!

“He calls in my parents. Turns out this principal is a religious fanatic, and he thinks I'm possessed by some sort of d!$k devil. My parents go make me see some therapist, and he's asking me all these d!$k questions. They literally stopped me from eating foods that were shaped like d!$ks . No hot dogs, no popsicles... You know how many foods are shaped like d!$ks? The best kinds.”

Damn that was fast! Correct. Also sorry @S-Met I just realized that I jumped the gun and didn’t wait for confirmation.

I'm going older and I assume more difficult....

Person 1 "How do you know Stadt Meckenheim isn't crawling with Germans? What if they unload on us?"

Person 2 "Then we'll know, won't we, Lieutenant?"

I'm going older and I assume more difficult....

Person 1 "How do you know Stadt Meckenheim isn't crawling with Germans? What if they unload on us?"

Person 2 "Then we'll know, won't we, Lieutenant?"

I spent 37 years in and working for the Army (9 years in Germany)...too easy: Bridge to Remagen.

YOU CAN GO AGAIN...

I'm going to switch gears for now until I can watch the film I think will stump you...

Person 1 "I'm telling you, I felt a cold, dead body lying beside me in bed. Do you understand?"

Person 2 "I feel that every night. Warm brandy helps."

I'm going to switch gears for now until I can watch the film I think will stump you...

Person 1 "I'm telling you, I felt a cold, dead body lying beside me in bed. Do you understand?"

Person 2 "I feel that every night. Warm brandy helps."

TIP: To do that you'd have to pick something from the horror, slash, scream, etc.; i.e., crappy movies with no real substance or acting, including heavily laden CGI with less than mediocre acting. Not that I haven't seen any stinkers, but generally, I try my best to avoid them.

That said...Haunted Honeymoon. Is he still married? Widower. Widower than what? LOL!

I think I have a war movie you won't get.....
And haunted honeymoon it is..

On a side note I got to hang out with Dom deluise and I firmly believe he never acted a day in his life... He was that weird and funny in person. Said haunted honeymoon was his favorite film simply because he got to wear a dress...

Back