messed up twice today, gonna hibernate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrk305

Beer Dude in the Sunset
Reaction score
Dang it! I messed up twice today and got nailed by the mods. They were right and I was wrong, and yes this forum has rules. If anybody needs any drunken advice feel free to PM me. In the mean time I am going to lay low and hibernate.

I wanted to brag about something I did. It was a milestone I had acheived. It was slightly illegal, so I created a "spoof account" and bragged about my milestone.

I was posting drunk, too. A few people saw my posts before the threads were deleted, so it still counts. I was brewing beer, and drinking beer. I was on HBT a lot during my five hour all grain batch. I had two threads that were deleted and I was threatened by "the mods". All in all, a pretty good day.

I wanted to brag about something I did. It was a milestone I had acheived. It was slightly illegal, so I created a "spoof account" and bragged about my milestone.

I was posting drunk, too. A few people saw my posts before the threads were deleted, so it still counts. I was brewing beer, and drinking beer. I was on HBT a lot during my five hour all grain batch. I had two threads that were deleted and I was threatened by "the mods". All in all, a pretty good day.

Awww, c'mon. "threatened by the mods" sounds so harsh.

I drink too. I don't think I'm capable of sounding very treatening!

I think it was more "got a talkin' to" by the mods, like my momma used to say.

Unless it wasn't me. It might have been me, or someone else. I drink you know. Or did I already mention that? :drunk:

Latest posts

Back