J. Wakefield OG's Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so much want so little money before paycheck at the end of the month(having put aside a pretty penny for darkness for you ****ers)

I got the $300 OG membership and the $30 extra bottle... So far it only charged me for the extra bottle. o_O

Let me know when/if you guys get charged and/or receive any kind of confirmation email.

Went with a couple of DFW people when I first heard about it. Need to check with the guy paying today.

I should clarify, mine wasn't locked, but I got an email encouraging me to change my password/PIN/security questions because they had detected "suspicious activity."

My account isn't locked as far as I can tell but I still haven't been charged for the membership

Ditto. Maybe?

bankerr.jpg

I should clarify, mine wasn't locked, but I got an email encouraging me to change my password/PIN/security questions because they had detected "suspicious activity."
Same, but I haven't had any money pulled out since. I still owe for 10 more bottles plus membership

I just got charged for the membership and received my confirmation email about it. PayPal has "restricted access" to my account. In the resolution center, the charge that is listed as having caused the lockdown is the $30 JWB charge for the extra bottle.

Still no charge for me. If I go into my PayPal profile info, there is one pending pre-approved charge for $300 to Crowdbrewed LLC.

Looks like they're going in order starting with the most recent orders. Remember, I signed up for mine late.

Just heard back from crowdbrewed, I had emailed them after my PayPal snafu. They said payments are going very slowly and it could take them a few hours or days to get everything processed. If they have any problems pulling money they will send an invoice.

Johnathan Wakefield emailed me to get my address and confirm my order because apparently PayPal didn't give them my address (even though my PayPal account does indeed have a confirmed home address).

I informed him that I've heard of several people having their PayPal accounts locked today because CrowdBrewed transactions have been marked as "suspicious." He hadn't heard anything about it until now; he is contacting the people at CB to discuss, so hopefully the issues will be resolved soon.

The good news is that I'm definitely an OG!

Hmm, PayPal says: "To protect your account, this preapproved payments has been deactivated. To reactivate it, reset your PIN."

I wasn't aware I even had a PIN with PayPal, there's no link to reset it, and I can't find anything else about this in the other settings. Anyone else in this boat?

Hmm, PayPal says: "To protect your account, this preapproved payments has been deactivated. To reactivate it, reset your PIN."

I wasn't aware I even had a PIN with PayPal, there's no link to reset it, and I can't find anything else about this in the other settings. Anyone else in this boat?
Not quite the same boat, but still in the ****ed over by PayPal flotilla. PayPal charged once for an extra bottle, then locked down my account. Now that I have restored my account all of the other pre-approved payments have disappeared. There has got to be a better way for these breweries to take my money.

Not quite the same boat, but still in the ****ed over by PayPal flotilla. PayPal charged once for an extra bottle, then locked down my account. Now that I have restored my account all of the other pre-approved payments have disappeared. There has got to be a better way for these breweries to take my money.
What's all this talk about extra bottles? I didn't see any options when I signed up and I now fear the worst :eek:

Edit: found it. Wish they'd sent out an email instead of updating a crowdsourcing page I never check :/

Last edited:
No charge for OG membership yet here....I wasn't super early but I also wasn't one of the last. Need dat Floridaweisse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back