It's my birthday....and I'm feeling generous

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyangler18

Reaction score
Turned 29 today, and it's already shaping up to be a good weekend.

Big rugby match today, followed by lots of beer in typical after-party fashion. Shipped out my NHC entries.

Brewing up a Sticke Alt on Sunday.

What - you ask about the generosity part? Well, here goes.

I've got a 1/2 pound of 08 Cascade pellets that I've already split into 2 oz portions.

First 4 people who PM me with interest get 2 oz of Cascades - put 'em to good use!

:mug:

Happy B-day. You are truly a generous person, giving away hops today and all. Very cool.

Happy birthday! :D Oh! And good luck with trying to give away all those hops, yeah, like anyone here would be interested in free hops.

Turned 29 today, and it's already shaping up to be a good weekend.

Big rugby match today, followed by lots of beer in typical after-party fashion. Shipped out my NHC entries.

Brewing up a Sticke Alt on Sunday.

What - you ask about the generosity part? Well, here goes.

I've got a 1/2 pound of 08 Cascade pellets that I've already split into 2 oz portions.

First 4 people who PM me with interest get 2 oz of Cascades - put 'em to good use!

Jason,
I have enough Cascades to last me a while.

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.:mug:
Hopefully you'll bloody someone's nose in your match.:D

Enjoy your birthday!

Happy birthday!

I'm sure someone out there will want those hops, but isn't the idea that people are supposed to send you gifts?

Kick some ass in your match! :mug:

Happy Birthday!

zoidberg_dance2_animate.gif

The Cascade pellets go to, in order of reply:

MTPilot
chefchris
spitfire
eschatz

It's a mite difficult to type this morning with the broken pinky on my left hand, but I'll manage. :)

Glorious day of rugby - we won both the A and B side matches. Hard rucking, solid tackling and I am nursing the mother of all hangovers this morning. :rockin: In typicals Roses fashion, many rugby songs were sung and a few Zulus were run.

Winners should PM me with their addresses, pellets will go out on Monday.

A day late and I pint short, but I'll make that pint up to you on another day. :mug:

Spent yesterday inflicting my own personal choice of pain in this old body.
Five pints in and feeling none of it.
Wishing the same for you.
Happy Birthday Jason!
:drunk:

Should've looked at your userpic! I was guessing it was a reference to the English team somehow. Congratulations and happy birthday anyway!

Alright I am way late in getting the hops out - but life seems to run interference on me lots these days. All hops are going out USPS Priority this afternoon.

Back