IPA hate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mom! The IPA bigot bullies are here again....MOM!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Wow.. Testy. You must really hate IPA's. Sorry if I offended you. I'm poking fun. Relax and brew a stout. I hate turtles but I'm not attacking that zombie 11 year old on the news.

not a huge IPA fan, but its beer...i drink em. I have been brewing for 3 years, 33 batches, and I haven't brewed the same recipe twice.....way to many styles to try! thats why its so much fun to brew your own.

I'm with you....it's hard to find other types of beer when the shelves are dominated by IPAs. I like having an IPA every now and then but I also like trying other types of beer. The other day I went to a shop which has a huge walk-in and the shelves were dominated with IPAs. What made it even more frustrating was that I was looking for some reds and after sifting through shelves of IPAs I finally found a few reds but most were imperials...

Wow.. Testy. You must really hate IPA's. Sorry if I offended you. I'm poking fun. Relax and brew a stout. I hate turtles but I'm not attacking that zombie 11 year old on the news.

Just using you to keep the thread alive. ;)

Keep 'em comin'.

Thanks.

Keep an IPA hate thread alive? Lol. I overestimated you...a bunch

I found an alligator snapper on the course yesterday and said I like turtles for three holes.

So in other words, would you say that the world don't move to the beat of just one drum? That what might be right for you, might not be right for some?

That in fact, it takes diff'rent strokes, diff'rent strokes to move the world?

don't do that in pube-lic, you prebert!

Sorry, but I'm sick and tired of threads like this! Embrace the fact that people like flavorful beer now and not just BMC! Get over yourself and brew/buy what you like and stop hating on what others are drinking!

Sorry, but I'm sick and tired of threads like this! Embrace the fact that people like flavorful beer now and not just BMC! Get over yourself and brew/buy what you like and stop hating on what others are drinking!

We are still allowed to hate on BMC though surely...

YES YOU CAN. We all can.

Will you tell me how?

Back