I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching ladies' skeleton this year, I've been a little torn on my sentiments toward Katie Uhlaender.

uhlaender_630.jpg

I love the hair, mostly.

I dig her. But can see how some guys wouldn't.

Perhaps we should start an "ugly chicks" thread. Basically we'll just post a bunch of pics of women we aren't attracted to.

I'm sure it will receive many a "prost."

Thatd be funny upright up until the inevitable "hey that's my sister take it down" post and then next thing you know it'll be reported and locked.

She looks like a super-villain of some kind, like if there was a sequel to "Blades of Glory." The huge smile, with the tiny, pointy chin... well, it's an interesting combination that doesn't do it for me.

The French girl who was on last night, though... and there have been a couple of Canadian figure skaters whose aesthetics I have appreciated.

the_Wife and I were playing a game where we were trying to figure out which ice-dancing and figure skating couples were currently (or had previously) ****ed. We figured that these two - being partners for so many years - were probably more like brother and sister than anything else. But, with all the long car trips I'm sure they're taken together, there's no doubt there have been some under-blanket, in-the-dark-backseat shenanigans between the two.

She looks like a super-villain of some kind, like if there was a sequel to "Blades of Glory." The huge smile, with the tiny, pointy chin... well, it's an interesting combination that doesn't do it for me.

Holy cow! Now that you mention it, remember the classic Disney cartoon of Snow White? The evil queen!!!

I don't know; there's a lot of hotties in the Olympics, there's a lot of hotties in ice dancing, but even if she ate a few sandwiches she still looks like she's be uncomfortable to ****. But, since y'all like her, that makes her a perfect candidate for this thread.

EDIT: You know what, though? She'd make one helluva dominatrix.

Twice I have posted a pic of Hillary Clinton and first post was deleted the second post the pic was deleted. Why?

Maybe it is because the name of the thread is "I think they're hot, but you probably don't." If you want to post annoying (not to mention lame) jabs at the other side of your political spectrum, you have paid $25 for the right to do so in the debate forum.

Maybe it is because the name of the thread is "I think they're hot, but you probably don't." If you want to post annoying (not to mention lame) jabs at the other side of your political spectrum, you have paid $25 for the right to do so in the debate forum.

She can't just be ugly? Somehow politics have to be part of it?

She can't just be ugly? Somehow politics have to be part of it?

If the thread was called "I think this chick is ugly" then play ball. Its not. Its at best off-topic.

I could do the same with Sarah Palin. I dont.

Unless of course this was in response to someone else posting Hillary and claiming to think she's hot. In that case I apologize... but Packer's previous posts dont garner him a whole hell of a lot of benefit-of-the-doubt.

I'm sure there are some weirdos out there with a fetish that thinks she's hot, but shea not unless she has a fever thennnn...

I'm sure there are some weirdos out there with a fetish that thinks she's hot, but shea not unless she has a fever thennnn...

Man, last time I had a fever I felt cold even at 101 degrees.

Hil's got that "ridden hard and put away wet look" I'll give you that.

But then, I bring myself thoroughly :off:

That's what politics does to a person. Ever look at the age progression pix of presidents before and after they were in office?

With no pilitics in mind, I do remember one first lady that might meet this topic.... Laura Bush. She just had a sophisticated something that worked for her

Sent from a dark place in the corner of my mind....

With no pilitics in mind, I do remember one first lady that might meet this topic.... Laura Bush. She just had a sophisticated something that worked for her

Sent from a dark place in the corner of my mind....

Meh ive never seen a first lady that did anything for me. One particular side lady did tho, of course she did alot a few fellas lol.

Id love a turn with Roseanne's sister from the show. She was freaky in Uncle Buck. Although this lies in the 'id bang her' opposed to 'thinks she's hot' which is kind of one in the same considering some of the examples presented. Example Roseanne.

Back