I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh ive never seen a first lady that did anything for me. One particular side lady did tho, of course she did alot a few fellas lol.

I think this is the best place to go from here...

She did it for me

monica-lewinsky-auction-main.jpg

I think this is the best place to go from here...

She did it for me

She's certainly alot better looking than the first lady at the time but I was talking about Marilyn Monroe. That said if she wanted to get under my desk I wouldn't stop her.

She's certainly alot better looking than the first lady at the time but I was talking about Marilyn Monroe. That said if she wanted to get under my desk I wouldn't stop her.

Marilyn doesn't belong on this thread, but Jackie.... :)

jackie2bkennedy.jpg

Has anyone brought up Michelle Rodriguez yet? I don't think she is pretty at all, but she always plays rolls where she is supposed to be good looking so I figure someone out there thinks she is hot....just not me. Kind of a reverse approach to the thread topic - I don't think she's hot but you probably do.

Has anyone brought up Michelle Rodriguez yet? I don't think she is pretty at all, but she always plays rolls where she is supposed to be good looking so I figure someone out there thinks she is hot....just not me. Kind of a reverse approach to the thread topic - I don't think she's hot but you probably do.

Yea, I think she's absurdly hot

She's hot in a kinda butch way. Can't deny she's got a decent set on her.

Almost Famous Brewing Company

Hot Hot Hot

Also, she's not choosy about which gender she gets it on with. She's currently dating a fairly hot model. I think she's actually hotter than the model, personally. I love her movie roles.

Hot Hot Hot

Also, she's not choosy about which gender she gets it on with. She's currently dating a fairly hot model. I think she's actually hotter than the model, personally. I love her movie roles.

I'm with Homer, one of the sexiest women on the planet.

There used to be a thread about that. I wonder where that's gone. :confused:

A young Laura Bush was fairly cute. Plus she produced two nice Daughters.

1019-women-of-the-year-2011-bush_at.jpg

The current Laura bush reminds me too much of the evil teacher in one of the Harry Potter movies. Because I don't like the Harry Potter series I just can't like her lol. But I do understand at least one of her hott daughters likes to drink and have a good time lol.

Michelle Rodriguez as in the girlfriend of vin diesel in the first fast and furious? I'd have to go with pretty hott.

A young Laura Bush was fairly cute. Plus she produced two nice Daughters.

While Jenna seemed to get most of the attention, I always thought Barbara (the daughter, not the grandma :cross:) was very cute, and maybe more appropriate for this thread.

She's got a nice body, but I don't really care for her face all that much. She frequently looks so pissed off, at least in the roles she tends to play.

Michelle Rodriguez as in the girlfriend of vin diesel in the first fast and furious? I'd have to go with pretty hott.

Yup, that's her. I think it's pretty cool that I think she is on the ugly side and so many others think she's hot. It's good that people have different tastes. Hell, my mother in law thinks her pugs are adorable and those are the ugliest damned creatures.....

Another girl that plays butch roles all the time but I actually think is really hot is Katie Sackhoff. She probably doesn't belong on this thread as I'm guessing most people agree with me on that one.

Yup, that's her. I think it's pretty cool that I think she is on the ugly side and so many others think she's hot. It's good that people have different tastes. Hell, my mother in law thinks her pugs are adorable and those are the ugliest damned creatures.....

+2 on the ugly pugs.

Another girl that plays butch roles all the time but I actually think is really hot is Katie Sackhoff. She probably doesn't belong on this thread as I'm guessing most people agree with me on that one.

Yep pretty hott. Maybe too hot here. Love her in Longmire.

The current Laura bush reminds me too much of the evil teacher in one of the Harry Potter movies. Because I don't like the Harry Potter series I just can't like her lol. But I do understand at least one of her hott daughters likes to drink and have a good time lol.

At first I though Jenna was odd looking with those crossed eyes, but after like a year of seeing her on the today show I think she is so hot. She is really funny and a nice person too.

I can't make up my mind on her. In BSG she had moments where I was like, "Nice!" but other times she was just, "meh". I don't think it helped that she costarred with the chick who played Boomer though.

I loved her role in BSG and I really want to see her other movies, like Riddick and I really need to download Longmire and check it out. I've only heard good things about it. (But I really don't care for dramas, so...)

I can't make up my mind on her. In BSG she had moments where I was like, "Nice!" but other times she was just, "meh". I don't think it helped that she costarred with the chick who played Boomer though.

I loved her role in BSG and I really want to see her other movies, like Riddick and I really need to download Longmire and check it out. I've only heard good things about it. (But I really don't care for dramas, so...)

I'm not up to date on Longmire but the first season was pretty good. And she was good in it.

Riddick reminds me of a couple…

Radha Mitchell from the first Riddick movie (Pitch Black)
Radha-Mitchell-1024x768-88kb-media-2410-media-122101-1189108673.jpg

And Alexa Davalos from the second one
004TCR_Alexa_Davalos_009.jpg

And I know there is no debate on this ones hotness....but wanted to share it anyways...cause its brittany Daniel aka Brandi from Joe Dirt!!!!

joe-dirt-9.jpg

Latest posts

Back