How Many Gallons Brewed In 2021

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a busy couple of weeks brewing on the farm. Time to update the total.

Born on.png

2759 + 5 Vienna + 5 Hefeweizen + 5 Lichtenhainer = 2774

I'll play this year...

15gal IPAs/DIPA/TIPAs
15gal stout
15gal Imperial (RiS) stouts
2.5gal Dubbel
5gal Quad
5gal Scottish Ale
2.5gal Gin/Lime Gose
5gal Strong Belgian Ale
5gal Raspberry Hard Lemonade
4gal Peach Mead

74+2825.5 =

2899.5 gallons
Or
About 150,000 calories
Or
42.8 extra pounds I must deal with! 😂
(Man, that's not even including retails...😞)

Last edited:
I'll play this year...

15gal IPAs/DIPA/TIPAs
15gal stout
15gal Imperial (RiS) stouts
2.5gal Dubbel
5gal Quad
5gal Scottish Ale
2.5gal Gin/Lime Gose
5gal Strong Belgian Ale
5gal Raspberry Hard Lemonade
4gal Peach Mead

74+2825.5 =

2899.5 gallons
Or
About 150,000 calories
Or
42.8 extra pounds I must deal with! 😂
(Man, that's not even including retails...😞)
I'm not the thread police, but I think the lemonade and the mead belong in other accounting lists... since they're not beer. So that would pull 9 gallons out of your impressive total, leaving 2890.5 as the total so far...

Previously there had to be some sort of malt to be included but this year there are some hard seltzers and hard sodas included in the total so it seems the hard lemonade should be OK. There does not seem to be any threads for those type of beverages.

There are threads for Wine and Meads so it seems like the mead is best added to the appropriate thread.

Previously there had to be some sort of malt to be included but this year there are some hard seltzers and hard sodas included in the total so it seems the hard lemonade should be OK. There does not seem to be any threads for those type of beverages.

There are threads for Wine and Meads so it seems like the mead is best added to the appropriate thread.
Well, if the consensus agrees that the lemonade is good then the new total would be...

But this isn't my thread, so I guess @CJnCincy would be the final arbiter of what's to be listed.

this is a touchy one, because i don't what the law says....i figure hell, i got 4 refrigerators why not try temp control? i just brewed 10 gallons of sweet barley juice, but figured i'd throw in a fridge until it got down to at least 70f, before pitching my wine yeast, lol. but i just opened it up and i think maybe my uncleaned, just pasturized fermenter already kicked it off, because it's got first signs of krausen without a pitch yet? still at 80f....

makes wonder, if pitching yeast makes it legally beer, what if i just leave it next to a window? so i'll chime in early, before the 'offical pitch'...because we all know me in court with the accuse, i never added yeast to it, would never stand up in court!

2932+10=2942

Back