• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honestbenson

Reaction score
I have 2 converted keggles i used as HLT and BK. Converted gatorade cooler used as mash tun with false bottom. 10 gal bayou classic kettle. One unconverted quarter keg. March pump that has never been used with stainless head. Home built temp regulator for fermentation chamber. 2 cornies, ball lock. Plater chiller and a bunch of other odds and ends.

This is a pretty decent set up probably pretty easy to convert to all electric if you have the financials and time. Good for 10 gal batches. Looking to unload the whole thing as a lot.

Priced at 600$

I also have a BevAir 4-tap kegerator. Its in as-is condition. It would need both gas and liquid lines, a new CO2 tank. The compressor does turn on, just does not keep temp. Probably just a shot of coolant to fix it. Some cosmetic issues that could be easily fixed with the doors and the top has a sliding door that needs to be fixed.

These retail for 3200, looking to sell it for 400$

Quickest way to get a hold of me is by email

[email protected]
IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1108.JPG

Back